Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

can anyone that copped in store confirm that these fit big like the other VI's and that they had to size down half a size?

It's been a while since i copped some retro Jordans ... why is everyone ordering from NDC instead of Eastbay?

Anybody cop off eastbay? Just got one in my cart 
nerd.gif
Yea after the timer page crashed on me 3 times I refreshed all times and the timer counted down and was able to checkout successfully

Yea,these are my first infrareds as well.I need 4 of them black infrareds when they release later this year.

FNL still has a FSR, i dont know why but it always seems like FNL gets the most pairs somehow

Was able to get through quicker on my iPad on FNL. However, with all the horror stories, even with a FNL email conf stating "Its official...yaddi yah," what is the probability of my order being cancelled?

First time ever ordering sneakers online like this btw.

Last edited:
i wanted these bad. i'm so glad i got them...i've wanted these since the OG's back in the day that my mom couldn't afford. feels good.

i will rock these til they fall apart.
You and me both man.  These will be worn in to the ground.

i have a size 9.5 in my eastbay cart and it says 2 hr wait for checkout?? no thank you..got mine off to bed

had mine in my cart on eastbay for a minute! finally checked out!

DONE WITH JORDAN BRAND THIS YEAR UNTIL THE BLACK INFRAREDS! FEELS GOOD MAN!

edit: unless they bring back any OG 4's for the 25 anniversary that is

Last edited:
Took me till 830 this morning to decide to screw NDC and hit up my local finihsline. Glad I did walked in and bought my size 11.5 with ease, now onto the powder 10s.

Back
Top Bottom