Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

These will be an easy cop. Most OG colorway GR jordans are. And if you strike out, grab em on the after market for close to retail. Look what happened to the fire red Vs

Add every VIII from last year to that list as well...Easy purchases...I picked up a second pair of Playoffs a week and a half after they dropped...

These will be very available to everybody looking to make a purchase...

For those passing up on these because they look pink. Please do me a favor and pass up on the black infrared as well. It will be easier for me to get.

These will be an easy cop. Most OG colorway GR jordans are. And if you strike out, grab em on the after market for close to retail. Look what happened to the fire red Vs
Add every VIII from last year to that list as well...Easy purchases...I picked up a second pair of Playoffs a week and a half after they dropped...

These will be very available to everybody looking to make a purchase...
I wish it could always be this simple. It seems like if it's an VIII and not aqua, it gets no love.

I'm happy with that because the playoffs cw is my favorite. The aquas are super overrated imo
I don't even like 8s but I definitely agree with the fact that the Aquas are overrated. It isn't to those who don't have a pair, because well they don't have it and they base their need off of hype. To me, it's the same thing for the Carmine's honestly, when people have get their pairs come May, their grails will suddenly change to something to is harder to attain. Laneys are the perfect example, at one point in time EVERYONE wanted a pair, now that they released, nobody gives a ****.

It's like the people who say they "need" a certain release but then once they have it for a while, decide to sell them off as if they weren't saying how badly they needed the shoe in the first place.

Lol a bit of a ramble but, you get the point. Anyway, can't wait for official pics, still lurking on sneaker sites hoping to catch a glimpse of its darker brother too.

Just got these in my store, and the Only awesome thing about this shoe is the Fixed lace lock correction from the

horrible blue-tint sole, cheap b-grade production with plastic odor and Still no Nike Air symbol

Just got these in my store, and the Only awesome thing about this shoe is the Fixed lace lock correction from the

horrible blue-tint sole, cheap b-grade production with plastic odor and Still no Nike Air symbol
"Leather" quality? Any pre creasing??

Id take the iv 'toros' from the v s all day long.
foreal???? i guess you gotta be a fan of either or,  thats a tough match up right there the red on the 5s was more fine to me, 4s went hard tho but the red looked diffrent to me than the 5s

foreal???? i guess you gotta be a fan of either or,  thats a tough match up right there the red on the 5s was more fine to me, 4s went hard tho but the red looked diffrent to me than the 5s

I like the contrast with the white midsole of the 4s much much more .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom