Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

^^ I feel ya. Usually able to get a guaranteed ticket the week before and just walk in and pay the day of. Never have been able to rationalize camping.. Otherwise, online hasn't been too bad. Hopefully another smooth year.. Blk/Red 1s were the only headache last year.

did u notice Sam Bowie doe?
Sam who ? Jk, **** him though lol crazy how Jordan would've ended up in red with the first 3 picks in that draft. Rockets, Trailblazers, and of course the #3 Bulls. Imagine these white infrareds with mustard yellow instead of the infrared. 
sick.gif
 I think it was Jadakiss who had a line saying "What if Portland would've drafted Jordan instead of Sam Bowie"

Maaaaaaaan, JB is pulling me back in.  These joints were my first pair of J's ever back in the 7th grade.  Had no clue they were dropping until right now.  And the color is right?  

AMPED!!!!!

My monitor must be wack but some of the pictures I'm seeing are more red and others are more pink... If it's just my monitor then I'll be happy :nerd:

HAD THE CHANCE TO COP FOR 250 BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME THESE WILL BE AVAILABLE LIKE THE LANEYS.. FROM WHAT I SAW THE LEATHER WASNT SHINEY THANK GOD!

Not when people start getting that income tax money on the 10th... That always plays a part in Feb releases.

Not when people start getting that income tax money on the 10th... That always plays a part in Feb releases.
i read somewhere bcuz of the govt shutdown some folks cant file right away lol. so that helps i guess lol

Yeah, don't see any reason there wouldn't be plenty.. Following suit with OG CWs the last several years. Besides, I'm sure these will be JB's constellation pair for the red joints (can see those being limited). Shouldn't be a problem grabbing a pair or 3, especially after doing a lil hw before release. Can't stroll in mid-day and grab any J anymore but it shouldn't be any worse than the GRs last year..

A matte finish on material sounds good and the color is looking right.. Can't wait to scoop!
nthat.gif
these might be the best selling GRs of 2014.

in your opinion was the infrared white sixes better than these

IF YOU MEAN BETTER THAN THE INFARED PACK VI'S I CANT TELL BECAUSE I HAVENT SEEN THEM IN PERSON. I BARELY SAW THESE ON THE COUNTER BUT THEY LOOKED PRETTY OKAY TO ME AT THE TIME. AND IF INCOME TAX PLAYS A PART IN THESE AND IT STARTS LOOKING CRAZY THEN 250 HERE I COME… NOT WITH THE MADNESS OVER KICKS ANYMORE

Idk, supposedly the Carmine's are getting massively produced, talking Oreo 5s/Gamma 11 numbers and who knows if the supposed Columbia 11s that have been confirmed by your forum Jesus JM, will get even more pairs produced than both put together.

Idk, supposedly the Carmine's are getting massively produced, talking Oreo 5s/Gamma 11 numbers and who knows if the supposed Columbia 11s that have been confirmed by your forum Jesus JM, will get even more pairs produced than both put together.
Not to mention the Blk/Infrareds. I think people's Jordan VI tier is ultimately gonna be Carmine, Blk/Inf, Maroons(if confirmed; haven't heard concrete info on them), Sp Blue, then Wht/Inf at the bottom. 

Just locked my pair down
nthat.gif

These, the Carmines and Black/Infrareds will complete my 6 collection

Last edited:
I saw these today, had em in my hand -- sorry to say but even by JB standards the quality is terrible. They "leather" is shiny, the infrared looks pink, the blue sole is wack and overall the shoe looks cheap. The only good thing I can say is that the jumpman is small and looks decent.

wtf.
infared is spot on.
leather is identical to last few years. blue sole is to be expected. we created the term "icey"
jumpman is sized on point as origg

The leather is terrible, cheap and shiny looking. How's it a defense to say well, the leather has sucked for years? Not trying to be a hater but the shoe is plastic garbage.

These look pretty good..would deffinetly cop a pair if i didnt already have the bull's cw... But on another foot who else would be pumped if jb came out of nowhere with their excess infrared and made these
abe333a9940a83c678ce86a033813a48.570x422x1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom