Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

it happens to me all the time and i live in florida lol. it can be sunny out and my package arrives in jacksonville and i get that warning. ill check the weather for jacksonville and it will be 85 and sunny. i think if they put that on there its a great excuse instead of saying ummmm "were running a little behind, sorry". but sometimes maybe there are snowstorms. but never in florida
same thing with me no weather issues and they didn't come it was 9 when I got it just an excuse imo
Today's update:

Adverse weather conditions. / The movement of the package will resume as soon as the weather conditions allow.

It was 53 degrees and mostly cloudy today.  lol Gotta love it....  I should get it by tomorrow

anyone notice when you hold these up to the light that the paint is inconsistent, like there are slightly darker areas lol. Also dont notice the spray paint smell, mine just smell like new shoes

Love my pair :smokin

d66e93ac_image.jpeg

^ interesting lacing technique. im tryna figure out how to lace mine because the lacelock covers the jumpman, but if i put the lacelock underneath the jumpman then the jumpman covers the lacelock, both need to be shown

Man,no need for a video or questions on the colors.

We got a million pics in here and people can still go to the store and see them in person for themeselves.

Got mine in right now. Very happy with the release people complain about the red/pink orange whatever they want to call it but I have no issues with it. Same color on my air maxs.

aw bro if this post was an hour earlier i coulda copped you a 10. they had one left at the mall i was at when i was exchanging my 11.5 for a 11
Is your TTS 11.5? Mine is and these 11.5's fit perfectly. I thought they would fit big like everyone has been saying but had I went down to an 11 I would've been screwed and had to really break them in, like ball 5 hours a day for a week straight lol I do consider myself to have wide feet though so that could be it as well.

Just left WF Culver City and Sheikh, Footaction and Finishline still had pairs available. The sizes I saw were; 10, 10.5, 11 and 11.5

Is your TTS 11.5? Mine is and these 11.5's fit perfectly. I thought they would fit big like everyone has been saying but had I went down to an 11 I would've been screwed and had to really break them in, like ball 5 hours a day for a week straight lol I do consider myself to have wide feet though so that could be it as well.
yea all my jordans are 11.5 i got these from NDC tried em on and they just felt a little roomy, honestly i coulda just kept the 11.5 it wasnt that bad, but decided to call around to find an 11 near me and luckily i was able to went to try them and they just fit better overall so exchanged mine. my feet are like normal width. Also side by side with my black varsity 6s they looked the same size, so idk why they felt big on feet but they were slipping at the heel a little so wanted to half size down. also the paint job was a little sloppy on the inside of both shoes of my 11.5 so exchanging them was a no brainer for me

Last edited:

Man,no need for a video or questions on the colors.

We got a million pics in here and people can still go to the store and see them in person for themeselves.
there really shouldn't be but  still see a lot of people still not sure.

These werent suppose to be limited tho.Im sure red 4's,grape 5's taxi 12's and gamma 11 numbers.

My 11.5 run big as hell man. I dunno if I am going to keep them. I just don't want to instantly crease them on my first wear. Love the color though...

i shouldn't have sized down. these don't fit like the black/varsity red VI's from years ago. oh well, i'm still keeping them. don't feel like swapping.

I just added a size 10 no problem
Yeah, I think few of the sizes sold out but even when refreshed it just appeared to be still available and when you tried to add it to the cart, nothing happened. I'm also able to add it to cart now.

Just got my pair in. Arrived while I was taking a nap. These are on point to me and I love them. Will wait til summer to rock them. All these release are killing my wallet tho.

Back
Top Bottom