Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Don't various Lebron's, Kobe's and Yeezy's feature shades of pink? I really don't get the backlash. Where were all these people when the Varsity Reds came out? FWIW I like this shade of peach/orange/red "Infrared 23" more than what was used on my Infrared Pack.

:frown:  wearing my varsity reds now

so you know they exact crap im speaking of

NEWSFLASH

im not downing the shoes im speaking of the color & MY opinion
so all of you who copped pull your capes off attempting to justify your purch OK

Last edited:
so you know they exact crap im speaking of

NEWSFLASH

im not downing the shoes im speaking of the color & MY opinion
so all of you who copped pull your capes off attempting to justify your purch OK
Stop downing the color your eyes are clearly seeing things.

its pink
cop what yall want but these were a instant return for me
Many did and if you think the infrared JB used on the og's and this latest retro is pink, then these were never for you. That's what infrared's shade has always been. Many can say they hate infrared/pink and prefer red, varisty red, toros, etc.. then that's their preference but then this retro shoe isn't for you.

I'm personally happy with my pair some of yall dudes juss ain't confident enough to pull these off actin like they flamingo pink...these kicks are nice easy to match and if your able get these off do you really care what people think of what you like ?

Me personally im pulling these bad boys out in spring/summer with every intention to kill it.

maybe it was a gm pair from ebay

righhhhhhtttt

cut it bozo

i caught the ref & even in context you would still be dead wrong...try again trollie

Lol dude brings out the pinkest pic he can find someone pull out one of the Hughes pics

i posted the pic I took vs the varsity reds & it honestly hasnt looked darker anywhere ive seen , even on hughes pic's(always dope shots regardless the shoe)

Last edited:
Man who cares,why is this a 25 page debate?

Get the shoe in hand,either like it,dont like it,buy it,dont buy it,return it if you bought it and move on.

SMH

Infrared has always been pink. Whenever I wear one of my AM90s people who don't know shoes say I like your pink shoes. The hue on these have more pop, and are brighter. The recent infrared colors were way off. See the thread on the pack about color complaints.

There will always be people who have something to say. I for one didn't care for the leather and passed, but the color of the shoes aren't bad as people are making it out to be.

Last edited:

i don't get what this justifies??? everyone knows that these are way brighter than the varsity red, which is you know..actually red. These are also brighter than the pack which is just basically red again. Thats not an og on the right so this picture is pointless. These are infrared for all intents and purposes, close to the am90 infrared and no one cried about those. This shade is right to me. Put em next to some ogs and they will of course be brighter, they are brand new and fresh, but once the luster wears off and it starts to tone down it wont even be a question of weather or not this shade was the right infrared.

You just called the varsity reds garbage but you have them? Its ok some people don't like OG colors stick with the varsities infrared ain't for u

You just called the varsity reds garbage but you have them? Its ok some people don't like OG colors stick with the varsities infrared ain't for u

blk/varsity reds is what i called gabage because of that weak *** "suede" never said a peep about the white/v red's ....

I said this yesterday but reason why this color is getting so much shade (pun intended) is because most people can't seem to stop comparing rather then enjoying. Since they announced these people were already wondering how they would look vs the 2010s and compare the color only to that pair, when the 2010s came out not much responded well because the color didn't compare to the 2000 pair. I bet when another pair come out these will be the glorified pair and the new would be polarized. This happens with every retro believe it or not and this my friends creates the never ending cycle of demand for retros

Yeah but you also said you passed on these because the color and won't cop until they get it correct well I guess you find the Varsity's the correct color

Yeah but you also said you passed on these because the color and won't cop until they get it correct well I guess you find the Varsity's the correct color
correct

IMO so no panties are bunched

Last edited:
But, the 2010 release wasn't a RETRO - the varsity red is not an OG CW. So, I don't know why anybody would compare the two. The color is straight compared to the OG 1991s, and that's all that matters.

You guys who like the 2010s, that's great. You would have loved it when they sat for 99.99 back then. Most people still passed because they looked like a sorry attempt by JB to capture on the desire for a retro while still keeping their powder dry for a true retro. When the Infra pack, you had mad people complaining they weren't different enough from the Varsity pairs that just dropped less than a year prior. (And, you could have stock located those for $199 too!).

Now, they drop a white infra and people complain that they are way different.

Then, you have a bunch of people crying foul because they are "pink" ...I'm sure I decided to sell some South Beach 8s, none of you guys would want them, right?

NT always bringing the LOLz,. ...I enter the JB forum about once every four months, and every time I do, I'm reminded within two minutes why I never come here.

Last edited:
Infrared has always been pink. Whenever I wear one of my AM90s people who don't know shoes say I like your pink shoes. The hue on these have more pop, and are brighter. The recent infrared colors were way off. See the thread on the pack about color complaints.

There will always be people who have something to say. I for one didn't care for the leather and passed, but the color of the shoes aren't bad as people are making it out to be.
Same here, went to a dc store last night to see in person (a first for me in a while). Only reason I had to pass on rd was the shiny p/leather. Eventually I may cop for some summer wears but had to limit myself this go around, plus I don't have any more space for luggage. Barely have many opportunities to rock sneakers on the regular.

Back
Top Bottom