Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I love how people keep saying these sat. ONE day they were available on ONE website, everything else sold out within an hour or 2, and that's now what we consider sitting. Man. Crazy what it has come to.

It's Posts Like This That Reconfirm To Me That We Should Have A Thumbs Down "Un-Rep" Button And Waiting Period To Join This Community
mean.gif
VV
mean.gif
I hope that was a joke. Why must people hate on someone's personal choice. If you don't like them keep it moving.
I was beat to the post, ws gonna say the same thing, so what if the dude like hybrids? At least he likes what he likes and doesn't base his preference off of what others "like". Never understood hating on somones kicks.

HAHA I agree with you fellas on the fusion diss.
(Dude had to be trolling -- but to each their own)
But I always keep Tinker's golden rule in mind.
Tinker has said from day one that if a shoe is hated, at some point it becomes a classic.
You dudes know you'd buy a AJ XV in 2014.
8)

Last edited:
Tinker has said from day one that if a shoe is hated, at some point it becomes a classic.
glasses.gif
I'm not sure that rule applies to everything. 

glasses.gif
I'm not sure that rule applies to everything. 
I almost threw up. But i'm sure there's someone who really like them 
sick.gif

Looks like the correct shade of infrared is the jumpman on the black red jordan iv retro box lol

8)
Dec 1999 at NTNY, my only rd cop that i've regretted. Never again. My judgement was clouded because it was a birthday cop for myself. :smh:

The MULES though 8) And you're right.
But, furthermore, We remember what we loved, and what we hated.
It's The things in the middle that have become nothing.

8)

Dec 1999 at NTNY, my only rd cop that i've regretted. Never again. My judgement was clouded because it was a birthday cop for myself. :smh:

Dude, i feel you.
Someone bought me the low XV when it dropped.
Still DS
:nerd:

Are these as comfortable as any recent retro? Do these have cardboard underneath the insole? That tends to make the shoe uncomfortable.

glasses.gif
not me i have limits fam

Ok, now without further ado.

:wink:

2rpfcxh.png

2r2c7za.png

166xjxy.png

mvjbk0.png

Yes the red is bright, but its definitely not pink.

If anything, it has a little orange to it.

Either way I'm satisfied with these, and look forward to the black ones later in the year.

Thank you JB.

:smokin
Pretty sure the entire "they're too pink" crew went straight to the mall looking for their size after seeing these pics.

:smh: I hope that was a joke. Why must people hate on someone's personal choice. If you don't like them keep it moving.

VV
I was beat to the post, ws gonna say the same thing, so what if the dude like hybrids? At least he likes what he likes and doesn't base his preference off of what others "like". Never understood hating on somones kicks.

Did I Say Anything Negative About Dudes Choice In Footwear? :stoneface:

The Post Was Very Clearly A Troll Post, Ie. Joined Today And This Was His First Post..... This Is The Jordan 6 White/Infared Thread, Not The "I Copped This Hybrid Instead" Thread.... Let's At Least Try And Stay On Topic...... If Dude Wants To Cop And Rock Barbershop J's That's His Born Right :lol: I Just Don't Need To Read About It In A Thread Dedicated To A Classic Like This Particular Shoe Is |I

Cap'n Save-A-***'s In Every Crowd Tho I Guess :rolleyes

It's Ok Ya'll Can Return To Your Seats Now!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom