Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

You think the bred 1s are going to be difficult to get??? I need those too. :smh:

Thought they would be pretty easy. :lol:

Lmao banned 1's bring up yeezy hype. Even folks who think they to hip for Jordan's the UB and yeezy crew will be out for those. Then the resell sharks seeing the come up next.

as far as ny goes there should be more than enough. seems all are fcfs.i figure I wake up early enough i could get 3 to 5 pairs , not that I need more than 1

have infant/toddler pics been posted?

I think Marz posted this about 30 or so pages back. Toddler, preschool, grade school, and men's. Does anyone know if the actual air soles were left out of preschool? I know they don't include them in toddlers. Could that be why they got the regular white sole with the Jumpman on the heel instead of the translucent sole with NA on the heel?

View media item 2107943

Last edited:
No raffles for me, I'm just going to get on Saturday and see what happens. I think most of the spots around me are fcfs anyway.

Got tickets for Champs/FLine/FTL at King of Prussia Mall & Champs/FTL at Plymouth Meeting Mall and an online drawing for Kicks USA. I hit on FTL at KOP and both Champs/FTL at PM Mall...and hit KicksUSA. 3 / 5 in-store and 1/1 online makes me think these are plentiful / available.

Will these might see the Maroon trend in terms of 1st day sales/not selling out? I only needed one pair though so i'm straight.

I think Marz posted this about 30 or so pages back. Toddler, preschool, grade school, and men's. Does anyone know if the actual air soles were left out of preschool? I know they don't include them in toddlers. Could that be why they got the regular white sole with the Jumpman on the heel instead of the translucent sole with NA on the heel?

Yeah, TD and PS always come with a plain rubber sole, no air. But not sure why they went w jumpman on these and cements.. The maroon came w NIke on the heel.

Just got the call from Carlsbad FTL. I'm all set.

Was worried cause I wasn't sure if they accepted PayPal in store, but asked the employee after he told me I've been picked and he told me they do. All it takes is your phone number & PIN. But I've read experiences of people trying to use PP in store but for some reason they get declined even though they are entering their info correctly.. I'm going to have to contact PP and have them verify my info and walk me through it for Saturday.

I only need 1 pair. So if I can cart and checkout on SNKRS come Saturday morning before the mall opens at 10 PT, I'm not sure what imma do with my FTL pair ..

Last edited:
I have a good feeling JB is gonna bless us with plenty of pairs like the other OG releases this year.

Being new here I have a question about raffles. It's my first time do go the raffle route and so far got two calls. Do you just keep saying you're interested to the stores even though you might not actually get it from their store? I'm just thinking maybe at a next raffle your chances are lower because they remember people who say yes but don't actually pick up the shoe from their store.

Went out today and left the phone at home, and when i checked it, no call at like 3:30 pst, but just got the call at the one place I entered, thank the lord!

Being new here I have a question about raffles. It's my first time do go the raffle route and so far got two calls. Do you just keep saying you're interested to the stores even though you might not actually get it from their store? I'm just thinking maybe at a next raffle your chances are lower because they remember people who say yes but don't actually pick up the shoe from their store.
I only have one FTL in my area, so I don't know for sure, but i would say I won at another spot, unless you're gonna double or maybe triple up.

Depends on the workers. Yes some will just not pick you. A lot are rigged. If you buy from them a lot sometimes they will look out for you like what happened to me today

But what i used to do was tell them ok. Then RD go to whatever store you like. Cop your pair. You never know if something happens last minute like a "lost pair" or a really really defective pair is all that's left. That way you can go to the next store

When you flirt with the Finish Line employee
nthat.gif

Yeah, TD and PS always come with a plain rubber sole, no air. But not sure why they went w jumpman on these and cements.. The maroon came w NIke on the heel.
So they went with jumpman on the heel for these? :smh:

Man, I'm vacationing in FL and they are doing this reservation thing. I had to dl apps from FtL,Champs, & FootAction. Anybody have experience with this?!? I have a countdown and I guess I have to wait to see if I won when the countdown ends?

Im out here in FL as well im close to Orlando, they just started this app reservation process. I have a countdown as well I believe we will by notified around 6pm tomorrow. Im hoping for the best!

Back
Top Bottom