Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

****! Just like white cement 4. 2 pairs are needed.

Comes out a week before my birthday. Will gift myself two pairs. Haha.
You hope they come out a week before your bday
wink.gif

Pretty much all the early pics are GM pairs but you can get a good idea what they will look like. You act like your the only one that knows that :rolleyes
you could've fooled me. you all are commenting about the toe box, Nike air and the blue sole, and the toe box as if it's there actual pair :rofl:

And after y'all clowned Marz for essentially doing the same thing in the Cement 4s thread hmm.......

I'm alluding to the sad state of affairs we are in that "2006" is nailing it. When JB can truly "nail" it if they truly wanted to
2006 quality isn't particularly bad, but it's kinda disappointing to see this as the pinnacle of their "remaster". I'm talking about 2000/6 vs boot or OG toebox which is sort of a preferential thing. I do see quality being between the 2000 and 2006 pairs in terms of craftsmanship. But you know, they'll never fix the netting they somehow made yellow on all retro pairs.

Last edited:
These ***** look spectacular. Makes you wonder why they couldn't have just stuck to this since the beginning. All the crappy retro's, all the wack materials and unnecessary changes

​
That's that NikeTalk logic @jaylaw15...
 ​
tired.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
I know they're GM's, as I posted the WC 4's from that site @jaylaw15. I wasn't sure at the time I did though...
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
I agree with you 100%, as I look more the SwishSupply pics. They desperately need whatever that material is, on ankle bump/collar.
However, it still is beautiful, and nice.... To see Nike Air on the heel, and on the bottom of the shoe.
The Nike Logo looks so perfect on the bottom of the shoe.
I never liked the Jordan logo, nor the font they used... When these come out, my 2011's will become SUPER beaters!!!
 ​

Last edited:
Jaylaw phone always be on a low battery and have Bluetooth on
roll.gif

No shots fired fam
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom