Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

9F026139-98FC-43BE-9085-234193750CC7.jpeg
94384832-A15A-4B3D-A116-8FD1D1C4CE5E.jpeg
176330F3-879D-45F1-92A0-03770A495771.jpeg

so early January my collection was stolen and I was left with a few pairs of sneakers. It was truly a devastating experience that I wish on no sneakerhead. Well I figured I'd be doing small updates here and there of the shoes I do pickup but here was a steal I found locally for $50. God is good and will continue to bless those who always put there best foot forward and treat others how they'd like to be treated. Anyways end rant here's the kicks!

So sorry to hear that; that awful. Someone broke into your house? I wish you all the best getting the kicks you want at reasonable prices...stay strong/patient! Cheers.

9F026139-98FC-43BE-9085-234193750CC7.jpeg
94384832-A15A-4B3D-A116-8FD1D1C4CE5E.jpeg
176330F3-879D-45F1-92A0-03770A495771.jpeg

so early January my collection was stolen and I was left with a few pairs of sneakers. It was truly a devastating experience that I wish on no sneakerhead. Well I figured I'd be doing small updates here and there of the shoes I do pickup but here was a steal I found locally for $50. God is good and will continue to bless those who always put there best foot forward and treat others how they'd like to be treated. Anyways end rant here's the kicks!
what size do you wear?

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

:smokin

These are STILL the BEST Nike Air, OG 3-6 Retro to released, IMO. Also, DON'T feel bad about not wearing them. The pairs I grabbed on released day, are both STILL DS.

Wear them so they don't go bad or deteriorate by default from inactivity.

I'm glad you liked the 2016 black/metallic V like that, but I was also content with the 2015 Maroon VI, 2019 black/infrared VI, and 2019 black/cement IV in addition to this one as far as originals go in my possession.

I'll always appreciate that assistant manager chick I was really cool with who used to work at Champs for helping me get these in summer 2016 via the obsolete raffle system.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

:smokin

These are STILL the BEST Nike Air, OG 3-6 Retro to released, IMO. Also, DON'T feel bad about not wearing them. The pairs I grabbed on released day, are both STILL DS.
You think? I think the FR V retro from last spring was actually better. I still can't stop looking at the improved toe shape/height. I actually, shockingly passed on the '16 metallics. They just didn't look quite right to me with that combo of toe and the ridiculous tongue. (Yeah, I realize the FRs also have the ridiculous tongue LOL)
You and I usually see eye to eye on all of this stuff, so just interesting to me you like that metallic retro so much.

Back
Top Bottom