Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Man eff Sneaker shields/force fields or whatever they're called.

Let your sneakers crease. Builds character.
character? no, people don't try to get wrinkles on their face cuz it builds "character"
it doesn't build character like you said Ford but its just whats gonna happen when you buy shoes. y'all dudes against creasing are being babies about shoes. not wanting the shoes to flex properly with your feet by putting some stupid foam or plastic in the shoe is just dumb period

Man eff Sneaker shields/force fields or whatever they're called.

Let your sneakers crease. Builds character.
Straight up! The Metallic 5's Look Better with that "worn/old school" look, That icy blue sole needs to go
mean.gif

I Need sum Yellow on the Sole on these asap!

Got both my pairs yesterday. Opened them up and the shoes look and feels pretty good!  I was going to sell the second one to my buddy but I couldn't do it. Since, Vs are one of my favorite shoes. 

Luckily FNL still had some so I ordered a pair for him off there.  Glad aren't too difficult to get.

I was at nike store in NYC and they had a bunch of pairs still available on sunday. 

are the old days of jordans coming back? In 2006 I remember always seeing military blue 4s sitting in the store. I think this was around the time the 21s came out. I just remember when the military blues came out again in 2012ish, i was wondering why the resell was over 200. I got military blue for 30 shipped size 9.5 Vvvnds condition from a SC.

...and this small E is blatant on some sites, including ndc :lol:

dont know if every pair is like this.

though they are not perfect, the NIKE on my pair is more level that all those store pics
already posted 'em

it was the first pair they handed me in-store, the universe blessed me, as this is my fav colorway of my fav model
had to go through multiple pairs of the white-cement 4

Reactions: ejb
Ok so my backdoor pair just came in.Only thing on the left shoe some thread was hanging a lil bit on the Nike swoosh. Just put a lighter to it was good. Other than that these look great.

Ok so my backdoor pair just came in.Only thing on the left shoe some thread was hanging a lil bit on the Nike swoosh. Just put a lighter to it was good. Other than that these look great.

one can use a finger or toenail clipper to remove that too
ya just wanna cut without pulling :wink:

Back
Top Bottom