Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

It's durabuck. The 2014 blk infrared 6s are nubuck

^^^This. I was under the impression that the 2000, 2007, and 2016 Vs were Nike's most current version of Durabuck, whatever that was at the time.

The way I understood it, the 2011 black/metallic Vs and the most recent black/cement IVs and black/infrared VIs were nubuck.

As far as suede goes, I thought that would be what's found on the black/blue XVIIIs and red/black XXIs.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

MY PAIR FROM SNKRS STILL HASNT SHIPPED.. HOPING MY SIVAS PAIR GETS CANCELLED AND THAT MY 10.5 IS GOOD LIKE LANEYS WHICH WERE THE LAST V'S I BOUGHT

SO GOOD TO SEE THESE WERE EASILY AVAILABLE!
For your sake I hope it gets cancelled.

FedEx hit me with over $90 in customs after I ordered from them.

That must have been more than 6 months ago. I think customs fees are incurred if the sale is more than $800 these days.
correct, and fees also depend on where you live apparently

^^^This. I was under the impression that the 2000, 2007, and 2016 Vs were Nike's most current version of Durabuck, whatever that was at the time.

The way I understood it, the 2011 black/metallic Vs and the most recent black/cement IVs and black/infrared VIs were nubuck.

As far as suede goes, I thought that would be what's found on the black/blue XVIIIs and red/black XXIs.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong?
you're correct. This year's version uses the contemporary version of durabuck. 2011 pairs were a long haired nubuck while the 2014 infrared Thad short haired nubuck write a few panels on the upper having the contemporary durabuck. That's the short explanation. Og durabuck was completely different and is no longer in use as of 1999 which is why the 2000 metallic 5s, infrared 6s and charcoal 7s look completely different(not leathery). Og metallics, grapes(hence the yellow ankle bumps), infrareds, charcoals, aquas, etc. all had the og durabuck.

I just hit a few local malls looking for the Olympic Uptempos. Tons of spots still had these V's.

A lot going on here over the past few days.

What's the cliff notes on the past 1,200 posts?

Thankful for that Titan (Philippines) VIP discount. Brought these down to ~$206 out the door (sizes 15-16 left, and GS sizes).

Dam, All the SOBESOLES buyers that jumped on that $260 didn't get them early and still a FSR on Finishline   ouch

I missed the $260 pre-order, and like I said the other day, glad I didn't do the $300 pre-order. Was able to get all my pairs in hand on release day and didn't pay over retail.

I just hit a few local malls looking for the Olympic Uptempos. Tons of spots still had these V's.

I just walked into Modell's to pick up a swimming cap for my daughter and saw these Metallic 5's sitting there in my size (9). I definitely wasted time running around for raffle last week.

Back
Top Bottom