Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

with this release sitting, it's official that the hype on Jordan retros is pretty much dead. Not that I'm complaining at all, I would love all pairs to be mass produced & widely available. I'm still gonna buy the pairs that I want to wear & this release > Any Adidas shoe to me

But imagine this pair dropping in 2012-2013 with Nike Air, they would be sold out immediately.

Enjoy it while we can Nike will cycle their business model to ensure they are creating enough demand for them.

with this release sitting, it's official that the hype on Jordan retros is pretty much dead. Not that I'm complaining at all, I would love all pairs to be mass produced & widely available. I'm still gonna buy the pairs that I want to wear & this release > Any Adidas shoe to me

But imagine this pair dropping in 2012-2013 with Nike Air, they would be sold out immediately.

Actually this is because Nike is mass producing og colorways like these and cement 4s and creating enough pairs to satisfy demand and bumping up the price thus killing resale. Excellent business structure imo.

I think the thanks should be to Nike for adopting the Master P approach to retro releases....
Break Em Off Summin
pimp.gif

Those with the 2000s might be happy. They can be sole swapped although at a high cost. Those really shouldn't be worn today without one. A pair of my '06 Vs I wore yesterday has started crumbling. Only on the left side and about the size of a bread crumb but the end is near. I should've defogged the air unit before rocking them.

Those are now retired and I'll only wear them for light walking. I weigh more now than 10 years ago and I don't want to be left barefoot on the street! Wear your shoes people. Anything 9-10 years old now will soon be unwearable if it's not already. It doesn't matter if they've been broken in. It may help but they will still crumble.
You got me real nervous. Im about to get my stealth 5's repainted and now I'm worried about them crumbling.

SNS shipped

shout to The GUY that carted 4 pairs and said Screw it

and got 4 pairs shipped

did the Shipping put you over $800? 

I'd be more ok with it if I could understand wtf is so hot about them. cuz they look like crap, some literally are just socks with Styrofoam glued on the bottom...
Thought the same thing till I got my first pair of ultra boost's, got two more pairs that same week. No shoe come close to how comfortable they are. Their not no where near being my favorite from how they look but if I'm going to be walking alot its them every time.

Last edited:
true!

and i am much more satisfied with these then i was with most no limit albums :lol:

probably only one no limit album i ever liked.

and pretty much heard um all the wherehouse was the truth back then. you could return any cd and get store credit

no limit in particular master p ripped off a whole bunch of bay area artists, west coast ganster artists, and 2pac songs it was so foul and disgusting im surprised hes still alive for that ****

I'd be more ok with it if I could understand wtf is so hot about them. cuz they look like crap, some literally are just socks with Styrofoam glued on the bottom...
Thought the same thing till I got my first pair of ultra boost's, got two more pairs that same week. No shoe come close to how comfortable they are. Their not no where near being my favorite from how they look but if I'm going to be walking alot its them every time.
I don't even want to look at them tbh

Back
Top Bottom