Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

The 3Lab5's were ~$250 in 2013 iirc .. this was no surprise 
Ems were 3Lab5s. These are essentially an all-black shoe with a swoosh on it. Swoosh = Price-hike though apparently.
Though i did caved and grabbed the Maroon 6s.

Glad these are available to all those in need (Fk all resellers!!!); i might revisit these down the line if the mood strikes.   
ems?

edit - OG/Nike swooshes have always been taxed back to the Cement IVs iirc

Been out the game a min .. but thats how it used to be

Last edited:
Nike email :smokin
Man feels great. Went tts same as white metallics don't know if 1/2 size down would of been better. But Dont want to have issues with the pinky toe though.

Soon as they hit NDC desktop

mrw-i-am-watching-the-wire-on-hbo-go-and-see-something-that-would-make-a-good-reaction-gif-85669.gif

Blame how much people are paying for the secondary market.
Yeah. That's what did it. This price point and increased inventory has at least helped us out with getting the shoes we want now. Just paying the inflated price to Nike instead of the reseller.

Ppl really buying off Snkrs to sell on eBay for $70 dollars more smh sad .... Anything for a quick buck I guess :smh:

Yes true to size. The 2013 5s fit .5 size big but these fit so Well. Very comfortable sneaker. I wore my 2013 grapes and then immeadiatly you wore these and the comfort is so different and so much softer and more comfy. Love these shoes. Must have

Yeah. That's what did it. This price point and increased inventory has at least helped us out with getting the shoes we want now. Just paying the inflated price to Nike instead of the reseller.

They will still throw in 1-2 pair of really limited ones to keep the hype of Jordan brand. Yzy brand will do the same in a couple of years too

I ended up hitting 2 out of 8, Sheik Horton and Fashion Vally HoH. About to go secure the double-up.

Good luck to everyone trying to eat, Snkrs had them so I hope those that struck out on the raffles got the online cop.

Had to break out the wolf grey 5s today

View media item 2109781

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom