Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Why are those greedy douches still botting when the market is completely saturated?

I could understand it if the profit margin was higher.

...but I'm seeing pairs on eBay for $20 over retail + shipping.

I agree. I wasn't gonna buy but I clicked the link just to see what sizes they had, and... :rolleyes

That's what I don't get Davey. I have absolutely no idea why people are snapping these up when there's zero market for them, and they've restocked 300 times already. Some of these are restocking every day, and they're selling out every time.

Vettez, I did the same thing. Just been clicking to see what's there and I never see anything.

That's what I don't get Davey. I have absolutely no idea why people are snapping these up when there's zero market for them, and they've restocked 300 times already. Some of these are restocking every day, and they're selling out every time.

Vettez, I did the same thing. Just been clicking to see what's there and I never see anything.
It's the local resellers and resell stores that make money off these.

The resell stores around here sell these for $300-325

Resellers on the street sell these for $275-280

708A11CC-F763-4312-8261-87548B34778F.jpeg
Couple months in how y’all livin?

And that’s exactly why I grabbed a bunch of these. They were easy to get and I’m sure I’m due time they will go up. Well done imo

I may be getting ooped a pair of these today or tomorrow.

With shipping and tax, I'll basically be paying low resell, but I won't have any doubts about authenticity, so it's worth it to me.

...fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom