Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

. I mean, you’re so old you may be dead the next time they retro. 🤷‍♂️
56290338-E925-4CEF-AC82-7587EB4E990B.gif

Cotdammit. Was back at the mall late this afternoon with the kid because he wanted to use his bday gift cards at the Lego store. Footlocker right there, popped in because I can’t help myself … no sz 11 left. Champs right there … had one sz 11 left. Couldn’t resist the call, despite saying yesterday I was good with just one pair. The more I looked at my first pair last night, the even more bad *** I realized these are. Still not 1:1 with the OG, of course, but damn they look great. Realized it was nuts for a III lover like me to pass on the chance of bagging another pair for retail when I still had the opportunity.
@spoonmanofthehour @jshortt I mean, what can I say :rofl:
This is exactly why I have avoided the malls out here, I’m praying they sell out LOL I do not want to get a second pair man but if they have my size I am too weak to resist smfh. Only my wife would be able to stop me😂😂😂

I'm good with 1 pair, WC are right around the corner and hopefully they turn out like these.
I might not wear these until Spring/Summer anyway.

They will not turn out like these. BOOK IT!

Maybe better? 🤷🏽‍♂️ 😂
If they’re as good or better, I’ll get three or four of THOSE 🔥
If not, then I’ll be extra happy I doubled on these.
:rofl:
That’s a longstanding running joke between me and the old man and the spoon LOL

These Will Be Like The 4’s IMO

Slept On Now

$400 Later

IDK. Those FR 4s hit $400 despite smashing everybody feet because young kids only wearing 1s and 4s right now, also Covid money drove the price up quick. They was reasonably priced until March/April 2020, the BOOM (like everything else)

With these FR 3s every old head who ever going to want them already was able to grab 28 pairs yesterday because there was no youth interest in these. The adults who want them not sleeping at all, the kids are. Unless Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner suddenly start repping 3s or some Jordan 3 Tik Tok trend hits, I don't see these hitting double the price any time in the next few years

But who knows. 3s could be the next big thing with the kids and I'll be SOL then

Last edited:
IDK. Those FR 4s hit $400 despite the despite smashing everybody feet because young kids only wearing 1s and 4s right now, also Covid money drove the price up quick. They was reasonably priced until March/April 2020, the BOOM (like everything else)

With these FR 3s every old head who ever going to want them already was able to grab 28 pairs yesterday because there was no youth interest in these. The adults who want them not sleeping at all, the kids are. Unless Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner suddenly start repping 3s or some Jordan 3 Tik Tok trend hits, I don't see these hitting double the price any time in the next few years

But who knows. 3s could be the next big thing with the kids and I'll be SOL then
Xxxx them kids

Dropped into the mall today on a whim, after striking out on SNKRS yesterday and not having the patience to wait in queues that go nowhere at every other online store, and Finish Line had the 11.5 I needed and plenty more. There was a bunch of damn kids in there, and they didn't pay the retros no mind. They were all just picking up the size 15 Panda Dunk that was sitting there and buying white on whites. God damn, if these fools leave Chicago 1's sitting, I'm double/tripling up on something for the first time in YEARS.

Got my shipped notice from NEX so can’t wait to get these. As much as I wanted to own the fire red iv’s they just seemed so meh once in hand and I sold them. Too many details irritated me about that shoe to accept them at the end of the day. I’m happy 3’s aren’t as hyped as 1’s and 4’s due to influencers on social media.

I have a list of 10 shoes I need to own before I leave this earth.

The BC3s are #5.

…Desert Elephants may be the closet I’ll ever get.😥
Hey man they aren’t trash, I like the shoe
Dropped into the mall today on a whim, after striking out on SNKRS yesterday and not having the patience to wait in queues that go nowhere at every other online store, and Finish Line had the 11.5 I needed and plenty more. There was a bunch of damn kids in there, and they didn't pay the retros no mind. They were all just picking up the size 15 Panda Dunk that was sitting there and buying white on whites. God damn, if these fools leave Chicago 1's sitting, I'm double/tripling up on something for the first time in YEARS.
bruh you are wayyy to optimistic 😂😂😂 those taxi and chicagos will be cooked.

I could’ve grabbed a pair today from nbastore, but I decided not to pull the trigger. I have the Taxi 1s to get ready for and 1s are always going to be my priority. I just bought the Desert Elephants.

And of course the Chicagos are out there, lurking in the shadows.

…the impossible dream.
The Chicago and taxis are a BIG reason why I’m not trying to double up on these! Thank goodness I’m gonna skip those cherry 11s this year, getting those cool greys I finally got all the 11s I’ve ever wanted.

I might as well make my 9,000th post on this site about my acquisition of these complete with pictures.

I picked mine up on reservation at the Jumpman LA store in Downtown LA yesterday on release day. When I hit on Champs & Foot Locker on Friday, I'm glad I declined to go to the Glendale Galleria Champs and opted to confirm on Foot Locker since Downtown is closer to me.

This is the first time I have ever owned an original colorway of the Jordan III!
IMG_6435.JPG
IMG_6436.JPG
IMG_6437.JPG
IMG_6438.JPG
IMG_6439.JPG
IMG_6440.JPG

I might as well make my 9,000th post on this site about my acquisition of these complete with pictures.

I picked mine up on reservation at the Jumpman LA store in Downtown LA yesterday on release day. When I hit on Champs & Foot Locker on Friday, I'm glad I declined to go to the Glendale Galleria Champs and opted to confirm on Foot Locker since Downtown is closer to me.

This is the first time I have ever owned an original colorway of the Jordan III!
IMG_6435.JPG
IMG_6436.JPG
IMG_6437.JPG
IMG_6438.JPG
IMG_6439.JPG
IMG_6440.JPG
These gonna be goin to Red Robin soon?

IMG_6435.JPG
IMG_6436.JPG
IMG_6437.JPG
IMG_6438.JPG
IMG_6439.JPG
IMG_6440.JPG
Dope pictures,

WHAT JUMPMAN STORE IN LA YOU TALKING ABOUT???

Dunno if it was posted, been skipping pages to catch up but it seems like NBA store might still have some sizes available for purchase. I made it all the way to the checkout page with my size 13 added in my cart. Not gonna try to check out though because I don't need 2 pairs but just wanted to post in case anyone was still looking.
Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red"

These gonna be goin to Red Robin soon?

Clown question, bro. Take this immature crap elsewhere because this is a thread for shoes, specifically the Jordan III Fire Red. It's irrelevant as hell to inquire about restaurants in general.

Dope pictures,

WHAT JUMPMAN STORE IN LA YOU TALKING ABOUT???

There's only one in L.A., it's on Broadway Ave, near 7th St. out in Downtown.

I think that one and the one in Chicago are the only Jordan-based stores currently in existence under the Foot Locker umbrella because all the Flight 23/Footaction stores have all closed. I believe the Flight 23 spots closed before Footaction completely folded earlier this year.

Back
Top Bottom