Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

There are definitely fakes out there that come with the pamphlet.

Just saw someone posting reps with the pamphlet locally for $160 .

Im definitely waiting until release on these. Considering how Nike has done in the past with OG rereleases like the FR4s im thinking stock will be high.
This is a surprise

After comparing them to the other 2 white/ red versions of the 3’s, these are definitely far more superior in every way.
8CE75F16-5D03-4297-A0A6-AC15473347A5.jpeg

E8C56BFE-F26A-4CA9-A568-6306C66790F2.jpeg

902F4D40-D8FE-4552-8A99-D09EE085C3CC.jpeg

NA on the back looks 20 times better than the Jumpman, can’t wait :smokin

When was the last time they did a shock drop for an OG colorway release? I'm out of the loop. If there's a chance these will have one I will be checking the SNKRS app daily.
Honestly I have no idea bro

I’m that NTer who hermits in the General forum until I see an OG I want is dropping.. then I come out the darkness to possibly cop if things line up :lol:

I always thought they were a given tho for some reason

Honestly I have no idea bro

I’m that NTer who hermits in the General forum until I see an OG I want is dropping.. then I come out the darkness to possibly cop if things line up :lol:

I always thought they were a given tho for some reason
I feel ya. I've not been buying sneakers as much as before as I've become way more selective so I usually just lurk around in general and here until something of interest pops up.

If they do a shock drop for these I'd imagine it would happen toward the end of August, a couple weeks before release maybe?

I say Nike does a shock drop tomorrow a.m. or this week

All the legit pairs are starting to get into people's hands the last couple weeks due to Asia release. The coast is clear for North America shock drop

Back
Top Bottom