Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Man, this thread's seen some things over the past month or two. Tired.

thinking-tired.gif

This is a young man's game, all of you old dudes just need to take a breather on the sideline.

Me:
giphy.gif

Missed the Richards restock alert while out for a walk with the wifey…. Were all sizes available? When I checked only small sizes left…

Same. I'm sitting at work right now. Every time I miss it's at work when I'm ready to go lol.

Has anyone ever bought off GOAT and had the order go straight from "ordered" to "delivered to GOAT" like, within a couple hours of ordering? I was going to pay the $40 extra to get a pre-authenticated pair and have it shipped today. On one hand I'm glad I didn't now. On the other hand, it's weird for it to just skip past en route and go straight from ordered to at the facility 🤷🏿‍♂️

not for fire reds btw. Sold a bunch of pairs I didn't need including some spare fire reds (kept all the LN4's 😁) to finally cop AMM 3s.
Missed the Richards restock alert while out for a walk with the wifey…. Were all sizes available? When I checked only small sizes left…
Richard's. Gets me every time 🤣

Has anyone ever bought off GOAT and had the order go straight from "ordered" to "delivered to GOAT" like, within a couple hours of ordering? I was going to pay the $40 extra to get a pre-authenticated pair and have it shipped today. On one hand I'm glad I didn't now. On the other hand, it's weird for it to just skip past en route and go straight from ordered to at the facility 🤷🏿‍♂️

not for fire reds btw. Sold a bunch of pairs I didn't need including some spare fire reds (kept all the LN4's 😁) to finally cop AMM 3s.

yes. goat is their own plug half the time.

yes. goat is their own plug half the time.

Yup. More than a week ago, I caved and bought the Desert Elephants from Goat late one night (came out to pretty much exactly retail + CA tax) after finally seeing them in person. Didn't select the "instant" option yet got tracking early the next morning. They definitely had them on hand. That whole thing is suspect as hell.
The real B is, my package appears lost. It shipped from the Netherlands and has been stuck over there, listed on tracking as having departed a FedEx facility seven days ago with no update since then. It's like the package shipped out but never arrived anywhere. I hit up Goat yesterday and they replied quickly and said that if I don't have the shoes Monday, they will consider it a lost pair. At that point, I assume they'll sort me out with another pair. Hey, who knows, maybe the "lost" pair will eventually show up, too LOL

Like others said they probably had them on hand or the seller lived VERY close to GOAT's authentication center or whatever. At least you won't have to wait long to get your shoes though.

Last edited:
Yup. More than a week ago, I caved and bought the Desert Elephants from Goat late one night (came out to pretty much exactly retail + CA tax) after finally seeing them in person. Didn't select the "instant" option yet got tracking early the next morning. They definitely had them on hand. That whole thing is suspect as hell.
The real B is, my package appears lost. It shipped from the Netherlands and has been stuck over there, listed on tracking as having departed a FedEx facility seven days ago with no update since then. It's like the package shipped out but never arrived anywhere. I hit up Goat yesterday and they replied quickly and said that if I don't have the shoes Monday, they will consider it a lost pair. At that point, I assume they'll sort me out with another pair. Hey, who knows, maybe the "lost" pair will eventually show up, too LOL
It might show up. I got my first pair of Fire Reds from Stock X and they came from over seas. Same situation as you and then they showed up on tracking one day and delivered that same day 🤷🏿‍♂️.

It might show up. I got my first pair of Fire Reds from Stock X and they came from over seas. Same situation as you and then they showed up on tracking one day and delivered that same day 🤷🏿‍♂️.
Yeah I've been thinking that's definitely possible. Kinda bummed I don't have them by now but no biggie. If they aren't here or if tracking doesn't update by Monday, I'm going to hit up Goat again and then it's their problem. Maybe I'll get a free pair out of all this LOL. Seriously doubt it, though.

Back
Top Bottom