Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Why?

..and don’t lie.
:rofl:I never lie, you know that lol
Because they’re indeed probably just gonna look like the above. Not bad but not amazing. I need a pair because I’ve passed on every retro for all these years. I’ll be happy enough to have them but I was delusional and hoping for even closer to OG. Maybe we’ll still be surprised but the Eminem pair with standard branding seems inevitable.

Because they’re indeed probably just gonna look like the above. Not bad but not amazing. I need a pair because I’ve passed on every retro for all these years. I’ll be happy enough to have them but I was delusional and hoping for even closer to OG. Maybe we’ll still be surprised but the Eminem pair with standard branding seems inevitable.
These were my very first pair of 3’s in ‘88. I passed on all the retros of these because they all have royally sucked. I can’t keep passing because I’ll be dead soon, so unfortunately I’m gonna have to cop these watered down bootlegs. As Elton John famously sings in his 1976 hit song Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word…

It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd

:rofl:

I think you’ll change how you feel once you see the first grainy pics taken from a Nokia flip phone b trust me

These were my very first pair of 3’s in ‘88. I passed on all the retros of these because they all have royally sucked. I can’t keep passing because I’ll be dead soon, so unfortunately I’m gonna have to cop these watered down bootlegs. As Elton John famously sings in his 1976 hit song Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word…

It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd

:rofl:

You and me both, dawg LOL

I think you’ll change how you feel once you see the first grainy pics taken from a Nokia flip phone b trust me

Hope so. I’ll enjoy them regardless, I just don’t expect greatness from this release.

You and me both, dawg LOL

Hope so. I’ll enjoy them regardless, I just don’t expect greatness from this release.
My expectations are always low with this brand. I’ve long ago given up hope that we’ll ever see really good retros like we got in the 90s and early 2000s. I’m excited for these because I know they’ll look like those Eminems which at least resemble the original shoe for the first time.

The current 3 shape is good enough for me and the Nike air tabs are pretty much exactly the same as the ogs.

My expectations are always low with this brand. I’ve long ago given up hope that we’ll ever see really good retros like we got in the 90s and early 2000s. I’m excited for these because I know they’ll look like those Eminems which at least resemble the original shoe for the first time.

The current 3 shape is good enough for me and the Nike air tabs are pretty much exactly the same as the ogs.
Yeah, mine are low too. In the future I may just start buying customs. I see people making Jordans true to the OGs more than Jordan Brand. I’m tired of the games at this point.

Yeah, mine are low too. In the future I may just start buying customs. I see people making Jordans true to the OGs more than Jordan Brand. I’m tired of the games at this point.
Agree. If someone is willing to hand make pairs with attention to detail then they definitely deserve my money more than a brand that clearly doesn’t care.

Agree. If someone is willing to hand make pairs with attention to detail then they definitely deserve my money more than a brand that clearly doesn’t care.

Y'all better watch out! There's a few members that don't take kindly to this kind of talk and they have itchy trigger fingers. :rofl:

8FBAF2CE-3F8F-4EEC-841A-BD6D2B0B7A86.gif

Waits for the pseudo Nike PR dept. members to tell us to shut up and take it and eat it and thank Nike/JB for the privilege.

FAKES! Y'ALL ARE PROMOTING FAKES! Y'ALL ARE LESSER PEOPLE FOR EVEN MENTIONING SUCH A THING! NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE ON HERE!

(Because obviously I wasn't around NT when everybody and their momma wanted a pair of Hata Takahashi Playoff XI's and fakes were openly promoted and talked about. And now the mods refuse to acknowledge that ever happened, and snipe every post that even hints about the dark times. :lol:)

As long as they use that better mold we’ve been getting lately I think these will turn out nice. In for at least 1 pair for sure.

I’ll still cop 3 pairs because of nostalgia and me longing to be in the 80’s again. :lol:

Don’t get me wrong. With the latest version and this colorway, they’ll be cool. I’m probably just not gonna piss myself over them. That’s all I meant when I said I wasn’t as excited as I should be. spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour will be shocked but I only need one pair 🤣

Not if they pull a FAST one, and make it Varsity Red.

:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't be suprised at this point. Like I said, this brand is BEYOND goofy...
If they screw these up, I will move on to the next. But seeing how this will be the very first NA version of these, its hard to think they will. They can screw around with the WC because they know we will all buy regardless. These on the other hand dont have the same steam to them. Thats why we get a new Fire red and an aged WC. Cause in two years, if they release a "new" WC, we buy. They know this. Thats why they play these games. As I have said several times over in here. They know what their doing. They cant sell the same shoe three times in five years. But if its modified 3 times in five years,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom