Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

They rocked III's.

and-jordan-knight-and-joey-mcintyre-and-danny-wood-and-donnie-and-picture-id85853486

Everybody rocked J’s back then. Young, old, didn’t matter. Rock stars to boy bands, to sitcom dads. They all had ‘em.

I agree that celebrities back then rocked heat - way more than the average person on the street.

Just like a lot of the middle-class homes depicted in movies & tv actually looked like small mansions.
It was not a true representation of the average American at the time.
At least that's how I felt then.

That's a snkrs pair but I did do a comparison of the EP height with my katrinas and they are about the same. Seems to be hit and miss on the EP height but oh well. Just glad to have og
.......just as it was on the OG run. Dope pair. This idea that EP was uniform and sleek across all pairs is almost banned Jordan 1 level fallacy 😂. Low and sleek is the best but it wasn't THE standard.....just OUR standard lol

Sooo.. can we agree that buying early pairs is silly and the price doesnt skyrocket when flippers get them in hand just to dump on stockx?
I would disagree to an extent. Depends on the release and how much you want the shoe. Also, I know people who still haven't found a retail pair of these in their size (metro Detroit). Everybody is a "sneaker head" these days but not every body is actually a sneaker head. They don't know how to clock a release or basic things you do to secure a retail pair.
And then there's just wanting to secure your pair or rock them early before they flood the streets and IG timelines. I got an early pair for $30 bucks over retail and then a retail pair for just under retail using rewards. Don't regret my resell pair for $30 over in the slightest. They were on my short list of must cops and when I saw resell so low so early I pulled the trigger without hesitation even knowing that probably meant an easy retail cop.
When you get to a certain age or a certain amount of kicks you just want to secure what you want at a reasonable price. The waiting game don't always pan out.

Speaking of tags, to this day, I rock my Wallabees with the tag on.
Wait, are we supposed to remove them?????? They're made of suede and look so nice! I've literally never even considered removing the tag from my Wallys. Speaking of....Hibbets have low cut pairs for under $70. Whenever I see a Wally under $100 I almost always cop.

As far as the tag on an AJ3.....I don't mind it. Especially depending on the fit. It's a sneaker. Style them however you like.

Hi Fam,

Just got the Fire Red's in and they straight Fire ;-)
Really nice pair, my only concern is that i feel that they will crease badly. I am already thinking about doubling just to have one pair on ice.
What's your thought on this ? Any tips ?

Thanks
This is the reason I doubled up. I love these, never had a pair and knew I wanted to wear them into the ground. If you can find a pair for a good price in your size, and it's in the budget...go for it fam

I agree that celebrities back then rocked heat - way more than the average person on the street.

Just like a lot of the middle-class homes depicted in movies & tv actually looked like small mansions.
It was not a true representation of the average American at the time.
At least that's how I felt then.
Facts. Try watching movies like Home Alone as an adult without suspending disbelief 😂. They made full extended family sleepovers and vacations look like a Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom