Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

So glad I got my pair early. Would’ve liked a backup but 15 minutes of shenanigans this AM reminded me why I bought them early. :lol:

20220910_104808.jpg
20220910_104631.jpg

:lol: both credit/debit and paypal.

If does say 0 available to ship…

When I finally got to the checkout, I was about to complete my order with nice kicks… I politely closed the window , hopefully you got the 11 I left behind
Ended up getting cart jacked! It's coo though...SNKRS and DTLR came through. Richard's was gonna be a cancellation insurance policy pair Ha!

Your reality is a reflection of yours thoughts and choices. The universe listens. Wanting something isn't enough, you have to believe... I believed therefore I received. When I clicked purchase I knew I'd get that got'em screen.
If only this applied to 1s though. Tried to manifest a W on the Neutral Grey's last year and ended up paying resell. :lol:

If You Missed Out,

Nows The Time To Be Watching These Later Release Sites, Making Calls To Your Local, Or Even Better Hitting Up Stores If They Haven’t Opened Yet….

Your reality is a reflection of yours thoughts and choices. The universe listens. Wanting something isn't enough, you have to believe... I believed therefore I received. When I clicked purchase I knew I'd get that got'em screen.

I like that mindset

Back
Top Bottom