Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Anyone thinks these will sit or atleast give the chance at being able to Klarna it?

I have exclusive access thru finishline right now but would rather not part with $200+ if I don’t have to… lmao

I’ts always those 2 things… ur pissed cause it sells out or your pissed cause u copped early thru EA or resale… only to see them sit in the morning & get you pissed cause you could have Klarna’d a sitting 🦆
:lol:
Cop the guarantee and return if needed g

Cop the guarantee and return if needed g

Why my brain ain’t working. Thanks bro.

Just copped. Highly doubt I’m returning these tho. Lol 😂 actually considering a double for the fridge.:rofl:

- Weartester Chris, you better be right about this.

- Foamer Simpson they better really be a 10/10 or ima have them shave your beard my dude. 🤨

- Finishline you better send me a nice pair & box for my first ever Exclusive Access W.

Come on FTL and champs
harlem-nights-dice.gif

I have never won a raffle for FTL, Champs, FNL, etc. since the raffles started. NONE.

If I, by some hand of gawdddd, get a W on a raffle.. y’all will know these are BOUNTIFUL in inventory.

Will let y’all know.

How GBNY gone do free shipping for GS, PS, and toddlers but charge $20 shipping for Men's after they been doing free shipping for other men's Jordan releases the last month? :lol:
Screenshot_20220909-132337_Email.jpg

#skanless

B/c they can. If you order mens and GS/PS sizes to they charge shipping?

Bout to take my youngest to the playground hopefully something after this I'm deleting these app cause I'm happy with these

Back
Top Bottom