Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So I was able to I "think" cop a pair of the Android version of SNKRS this morning but I'm not sure. Got the Nike Email saying they'd send an additional email once they shipped but that was at 8:20 am Arizona time. I haven't gotten anything since and on the app it still says pending. Did I take an L orrr?

Btw, long time lurker and decided to finally joined the NT fam so what's up y'all
On my app it actually says purchased....not sure if that means anything. 

Mine doesn't say that in the app but it shows up in my orders on the app

Both are preparing to ship tho

Mine doesn't say that in the app but it shows up in my orders on the app

Both are preparing to ship tho
Yeah on the main page in the app mine says purchased and when I go in my orders it says in progress. I also received the email stating they would let me know when it ships. 

Go to you email and click on the order status and see what it says ... 

On the app it says *in progress* and I have an order number and everything just haven't gotten the actual email that it's shipped. They took the money already out of my account too

On the app it says *in progress* and I have an order number and everything just haven't gotten the actual email that it's shipped. They took the money already out of my account too

should ship sometime this upcoming week,, expect on Monday or Tuesday for confirmation

Sounds like yours is pretty much like mine. I havent received a shipping email either, however I know some people got the delay email basically that they didn't cop. Anyone with any experience with this share some insight. 

anyone know where i can pick up a pair from? got in a car accident this morning on the way home from work and wasnt able to cop online or in stores. SMH, called a couple of places in LA, all sold out. 

Last edited:

Sounds like yours is pretty much like mine. I havent received a shipping email either, however I know some people got the delay email basically that they didn't cop. Anyone with any experience with this share some insight. 
be patient   the way nike  handled  this release   and from i have seen  before   just  wait  and be patient.  I have seen it take upto 3 days  before getting shipping confirmation.Also  even  though UPS  runs on monday it is still a holiday  so  things tend to go slower because of that.

Hope so, just got out of work and made some calls and everywhere around me came up dry. From what I've been told alot of shops here only got a couple pairs in

Get yourself a UPS my choice account, you will get your tracking number before ndc send it to you

I just got my tracking info from villa, I'm pretty impressed with them all around. From CS to shipping speed to their website.... Take notes FTL family

@KixxRus  haha, nah, graveyard shift. i had a girl bust a U infront of me and i T-boned her. only thing i wanted to do today is get a pair not an air bag to the chest.

Not sure where to post this...
I downloaded the SNKRS app. I sign in no problem, but when i put in my phonr number i never receive a text with the verification code.

be patient   the way nike  handled  this release   and from i have seen  before   just  wait  and be patient.  I have seen it take upto 3 days  before getting shipping confirmation.Also  even  though UPS  runs on monday it is still a holiday  so  things tend to go slower because of that.

That's what's up fam,1st time I've used SNKRS or ordered from nike, usually have success with raffles and just walk-ins.

Back
Top Bottom