Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

$3,038.63

anyways.. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
That video has to be fake. If you have enough clout to have your own collab with JB, you're not paying resale for retros that are re-releasing in 2.5 weeks.

Vid was coo my first seeing of Don. I must say he sound like he never left Chicago. #Lingo

That video has to be fake. If you have enough clout to have your own collab with JB, you're not paying resale for retros that are re-releasing in 2.5 weeks.
Def lots of it for show... for Complex... to just ride the hype. Dude must be getting shoes for free at this point from JB.

Def lots of it for show... for Complex... to just ride the hype. Dude must be getting shoes for free at this point from JB.

Surprised hell out of me, he makes a collab with Jordan yet has to buy shoes? Albeit, old retros. He should have a connect for not to pay for kicks.

He's not signed with Jordan but should have a a connect of some sort.

Remember the video with Big Sean at the adidas store? There's no way he actually paid for those. :rofl:

Rif.LA robbed him hard for those paper made 4's from 2012 . I can't justify $375 each.

at least when complex took 2chainz shopping the store gave him moonrocks for retail. rif is savage lol
nope, the dude that hosts actually runs that show. he put those prices in there for some reason. should had check twitter after it came out, people were coming at him for doing it he was just like idgaf I'll do what I want and might do it again

By the way, Sole Supremacy >>>>> all other consignment shops, especially Rif and Flight Club.

you might think I'm crazy, but these are just as clean as the '99 pair :nthat:

Coloring and quality of the cement is on par with 99, and NA always looks better. Shape still bunz in my opinion

No doubt I wish I had these instead of my 2012's, but for extra $$$ Im not sure theres enough improvement for me to cop for the second time in 4 years

Back
Top Bottom