Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Glad I ain't got a girl this valentines. $220 plus allstar releases and then on top of all that might have to cop lingerie, chocolate, jewelry, for the lady plus taking her on date can be murder on ya pockets. Glad I'm currently just a ain't **** college student who values material things over true love lol. I keep buying sneakers and when it comes to women I'm mysoginistic enough to not settle down with one. Ain't no buying gifts for these women, just buy myself gifts. Money saved. Shoot we can go half on a large pizza tho and I got my brother netflix password. And my nike air cement 4s #sneakerheadlife #wasteyourowntime2016 :pimp:

I believe you're looking for #netflixandchill

Glad I ain't got a girl this valentines. $220 plus allstar releases and then on top of all that might have to cop lingerie, chocolate, jewelry, for the lady plus taking her on date can be murder on ya pockets. Glad I'm currently just a ain't **** college student who values material things over true love lol. I keep buying sneakers and when it comes to women I'm mysoginistic enough to not settle down with one. Ain't no buying gifts for these women, just buy myself gifts. Money saved. Shoot we can go half on a large pizza tho and I got my brother netflix password. And my nike air cement 4s #sneakerheadlife #wasteyourowntime2016 :pimp:
On everything sneakers stay in my life longer than females :lol:

Your looking at it at a cynical view. Don't look at a relationship going hand and hand with money. If that's what you've dealt with in the past you need to reevaluate the women you deal with. Plus if you had a good girl, she'd buy you em.

Your looking at it at a cynical view. Don't look at a relationship going hand and hand with money. If that's what you've dealt with in the past you need to reevaluate the women you deal with. Plus if you had a good girl, she'd buy you em.
good advice.

That's I like to see on NT. Not bickering about age, fonts, and nonsense

Was IN then out now back IN. I wanted fire reds but I think these will look more normal and less flashy. I see what yall mean bout em being artsy now.

Anyone know where I can get the laceholders (or whatever they're called) from?
Googled it and found some on ebay didn't see these exact ones but didn't search that hard. Will Def cop gold supreme lace holders I seen on the bay though. IMO only looks right on 4s

just to prove I knew how to make the pic bigger.

Back when I would just punish the hell out of my shoes. No damns given. Never even thought about wiping it or cleaning it with some glorified soap like Jason Markk. Early 1990. Listening to Digital Underground, Vanilla Ice (yeah, don't front), Candyman and who remembers that song "We were all in the same gang" but West Coast Rap All stars?

Whoo like RIc Flair.

View media item 1864202

You made Christian Laettner cool.....they had a 30/30 on you homie!!!

Last edited:
"Northern Lights" will be the theme for the All Star Kicks this year. A.K.A Galaxy 2.0, which meanssssss hopefully people will be laying off the 4s 
happy.gif

"Northern Lights" will be the theme for the All Star Kicks this year. A.K.A Galaxy 2.0, which meanssssss hopefully people will be laying off the 4s 
happy.gif
If the Cement 4s end up selling out All-Star weekend, I will refer to this post  #F**ingDontJinxS**t

I mean they're going to sell out. Just a matter of how fast or if it'll be like the Maroons.  
LOL

I still see them sitting on the shelf of every store at the Baybrook Mall in Houston to this day, god damn they got passed on hard

LOL

I still see them sitting on the shelf of every store at the Baybrook Mall in Houston to this day, god damn they got passed on hard
Same goes for the galleria and memorial city mall in houston. Id snag them if they went  down to 170.

Back
Top Bottom