Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

​
 ​
sick.gif
 ​
What in the entire ****?!!!
 ​
Quote:​
 ​
Repped @thuglife67898.
 ​
wink.gif

Last edited:
Lol true that shirt is fire...I've seen a few of his interviews online..Dude is legit happy n having fun can't hate on that...music isn't 4 me but the youth enjoys so it is what it is...coach k is watching after him and that guy is a legit BOSS in the A

Who? this guy?
THUGLIFE.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes man, come on now..... Anybody knows in their right mind that rap stuff ain't nothin' but a image, and a gimmick. Just like in wrestling. Honestly, I don't take any rappers seriously. Actually, it's one of the main reasons I've gotten outta Hip-Hop. Plus, if you don't mess with a certain artist, people look at you like you're crazy. Especially, nowadays.

Last edited:
Who? this guy?
THUGLIFE.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes man, come on now..... Anybody knows in their right mind that rap stuff ain't nothin' but a image, and a gimmick. Just like in wrestling. Honestly, I don't take any rappers seriously. Actually, it's one the the main reasons I've gotten outta Hip-Hop. Plus, if you don't mess with a certain artist, people look at you like you're crazy. Especially, nowadays.
there's good ones out there, just have to actually look. if you find an artist easily, prolly ain't that good

and being real is a dying breed, Gucci really prolly the only real one left
View media item 2172875

Last edited:
Nike EU being weird.. last week they had a restock of these only for selected members who got an email. This week they restocked them for everyone again.. seemed to be a pretty big restock also since I wasn´t very quick to notice and still got my size.
Always wanted a pair but it didn´t manifest, I will throw these on as soon as they arrive.

Still love my pair. I might just have to double up while the originals are still relatively fresh. Think I've worn them maybe 6 or 7 times. Still smell the glue :lol:

Back
Top Bottom