Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I didn't
laugh.gif
Ooooops, I took that as he tried and got you a pair, but you couldn't do it on your own cause of bots. My bad :frown:

Sorry man, I was hoping you'd get a pair too.

Looks like we both struck out on this restock.

The point is even tho you had to work all day, these were still very easy to purchase online literary the whole day. Take 5 min outta your day and purchased and still have a life.
If this were true, I would had been able to get a pair on release day. Some people work 12 shifts and don't have access to a computer while at work and only have limited access to their cell phone while at work.

Everyone's situation is different.

Im just saying, you really gotta be out the loop if you still searching for a pair. But I guess this sneaker brings all type of people out.
Out of the loop? I didn't even try on RD because at the time I didn't want them. Today was the only time I tried to cop on these horrendous websites.

The only pairs I'll be searching for now are the resellers.

Lol I should have known better to even try these websites again, cause last time I got cart jacked it was during the Chicago 1 release. Had em in my cart 4 times, but unable to check out. Madness.

Or some people just have bad luck. Some people are part of Team retail or nothing + team restock + team unlucky.

Yea I just think different as most of us do. A shoe like this, I plan months in advance for. Even since Concords in 2011, plan for releases like this. like flu games already in motion....

Or some people just have bad luck. Some people are part of Team retail or nothing + team restock + team unlucky.

Yea I just think different as most of us do. A shoe like this, I plan months in advance for. Even since Concords in 2011, plan for releases like this. like flu games already in motion....

Planning? I mean, unless you have a guaranteed plug then the plan is simple. It doesn't mean you will succeed tho.

Do raffle
Try online

Planning? I mean, unless you have a guaranteed plug then the plan is simple. It doesn't mean you will succeed tho.

Do raffle
Try online

I know, but the guy i was responding too was acting like his life was too good to know when release dates were. Saying he has a life.

Last edited:

Do raffle
Try online
I know, but the guy i was responding too was acting like his life was too good to know when release dates were. Saying he has a life.
I think you need to read your post again, i know when shoes are dropping.. It was you who said ppl dont have an excuse for not getting a pair except for being broke... Now how you twisted that into not knowing RDs is beyond me.... You win

Last edited:
I still got hope for April 1st, local mall is getting a FA Jordan Store. I'm sure these will be there. Anyone in NY know how they go about it? Raffle for restocks?

Back
Top Bottom