Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

What are these supposed to smell like brand new? And is a blue Trinity in the collar expected?

any word yet of a possible re-stock my og's out there??

im thinking of just pulling the trigger on re-sell value, but I won't pay anything over 280$

I usually use Jason Mark shoe protector. How good is the Crep?

Kinda curious myself. I'm pretty happy with Jmarkk but if Crepe works even better, I'm down to try it. 
It works pretty much as advertised. I watch several youtube videos on it before deciding to go with it. I've used it on my PSNYs and these. I'd use it more often, but don;t get to wear my J's as often as I'd like.

Took some beauty shots of the heel. They are much better to look at on pics than in person. I'm more impressed with the rest of the shoe. The heels do make good tumblr pics though!!!
Great pic!

From every pic of the 2016's I've seen and my 2 pairs, none of them have speckling between the K and E.

Broke down and copped these for resale. I swore I'd never pay resale for shoes again...damn you JB, damn you resellers. You got me again.

Back
Top Bottom