Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

same here fam^

we will get them next time

Will there be a next time. My emotions hurt. I was in meetings all day. The pain. The pain.

Thinking I might just buy the maroon 6s with the hbftw approved leather and delay the unleashing of these.. Gotta make my pairs last like 15 years at this pace lol

That dude hypebeast is in the Maroon 6 thread talking about the WC 4's and posting pics of his 5 pairs of WC's and Just Don's and etc. Kid just got to brag. I think he gets off on talking about flaws and his bank numbers smh

Dam these restocks keep selling out and its scaring me haha, I need another pair soon but don't know when ill pull the trigger

That dude hypebeast is in the Maroon 6 thread talking about the WC 4's and posting pics of his 5 pairs of WC's and Just Don's and etc. Kid just got to brag. I think he gets off on talking about flaws and his bank numbers smh

yea i see it. not everyone in the world is sound in the mind i guess.

Thank you to those who helped me authenticate my pair in the legit check forum!  My favorite Jordans + banksy. Hope you enjoy!
[URL=http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1926216/width/200/height/400%5B/IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1926216/width/200/height/400[/IMG[/URL]]
[/quote]

Link is broken. Here it is fixed: [URL=https://statich.niketalk.com/3/3b/200x400px-LL-3bcb83b5_image.jpeg]https://statich.niketalk.com/3/3b/200x400px-LL-3bcb83b5_image.jpeg[/URL]

Pic is very small, but seems legit to me.

It's insane, he literally went into every other thread and made a comment about the WC4S :lol:
His excuse will probably be no was asking questions so he felt the need to answer them in advance.

Last edited:
It's insane, he literally went into every other thread and made a comment about the WC4S :lol:
His excuse will probably be no was asking questions so he felt the need to answer them in advance.

have you seen lisa around?

She's a reseller on twitter now, she stopped talking to a couple of us.

View media item 1285543
how did you let this happen?

View media item 1285543
how did you let this happen?
:lol: I disappeared for a few weeks and when I got back she'd already slipped over to the darkside. I think she always wanted to sell anyway, she was mingling around that circle since they were helping her get the shoes she wanted. Now you can find her on twitter begging for oops :lol:

Is it possible for these to restock again or should I just call it a day and plan b it

its possible that that will show up again. the problem, as you have already seen, is being around when it happens and being ready to pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom