Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Bro you got some photos for me? I am excited for my pair to come
Pulled out the insoles to see the cushion difference or heighth(if any) and noticed the difference in insole styles.

The 2016 wc insole and the oreo from last year. They both appear the same thickness in cushion height. But the are definetly different foam types.
Here you go. Not mine but a nice post several days ago.

FTL Phone order pair arrived today!

Clean w/ No flaws 
eek.gif

Love'em Mayne

I've gotten no less than $330 a pair before fees, been clearing 50-60 per pair profit. I know people say by bother, but honestly, who wouldn't take that percent return on any investment? Better than a bank, and if you sit on them even a few months or a year I bet these will be going for $350-400 easy. Just my opinion.... results may vary.

doesn't really make sense to me if you're only selling a couple of pairs. Not worth it.

Now, if you have 50 pairs, then we;re talking.

nah i think you got lucky with the sales reps when returning. or they just dont care at the niketown u return to. its actually their policy that they dont refund paypal accounts if you paid that way and return to a niketown. ive never gotten an option of cash refund. always had to buy something else with it or take a giftcard.
I must be lucky. Never not used paypal when copping from NDC, and I've done a bunch of returns. Never once had to send it back. I despise sending stuff back through the mail.

Cash money each time, which i actually dislike too. Would prefer to just get a refund to a credit card.

Maybe what i'm doing is different. I'm not using paypal credit, or anything like that. I use my debit card through paypal. Maybe thats why?
nah its all paypal period. doesnt matter if u used pp credit or used a debit/cc through paypal or even if u paid with your bank account through paypal....their policy is supposed to be no refunds to any paypal period. trust me, ive done most of those methods when paying and its still the same the times i returned merchandise to niketown ny. which niketown do u get lucky at?

my pair arrived with some glue stains on the stitching but i dont really care. im gonna rock them anyways and its not like anybody is gonna be able to notice the glue stain but me. im not trippin or gonna lose sleep over that

nah its all paypal period. doesnt matter if u used pp credit or used a debit/cc through paypal or even if u paid with your bank account through paypal....their policy is supposed to be no refunds to any paypal period. trust me, ive done most of those methods when paying and its still the same the times i returned merchandise to niketown ny. which niketown do u get lucky at?

NTLA and NTSM. But mostly NTLA. NTSM is my own backyard, so i usually feel bad returning stuff there.

NTLA and NTSM. But mostly NTLA. NTSM is my own backyard, so i usually feel bad returning stuff there.
ahhh ok. maybe theyre more lax with the policy and use their descretion at NTLA. i know its a no go at NTNY lol they dont play.

one time, i went to pick up my DB13s from a raffle win and the girl brings me my paair with the cover of the shoebox ripped badly. i asked for another box cover and she told me she couldnt do that lol....straight looked me in my eye and told me with a straight face naw, while im looking at the STACKS of DB13s behind her.

Last edited:

I had OG's 4 thru 8 and I believe the flight club membership pamphlet was also included in the 6s to my recollection, and I think they changed it slightly to include pics of jordan/flight gear. I dont recall the pamphlet being in the 5s though

spring cat

fall cat
Yezzir, that's exactly what came with the 5s! Wish I would've kept those. Only thing I have left is the original box, which surprisingly is still in great shape. Thanks for posting that!

The 7 uses Hurache technology so that's probably why.

Uh no. Huarache refers to the inner bootie that gives a sock/sandal like feel, which has nothing to do with the midsole cushioning set up.

Last edited:
off topic but does anyone know the reason why they air jordan line stopped the visible air after the vi?

I don't think anyone will ever know. My guess is that nike was attempting to transition to a full length air unit and couldn't figure out how to make the whole thing visible. Also, maybe just normal aesthetics, changing the design to stay ahead of the curve

Thanks @paleface. Yeah man. Perfect weather.I thought we were gonna have to wait the "el niño" rains to pass....instead these are going straight to 1st place in rotation. Rockin these daily...even if its for a moment with some fresh socks on ( death to the dingleberries)! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
not really digging the dents on the side of the toe box 0]

View media item 1922852
after 4 wears and I noticed some uncomfortableness ,, I think these shoes run small
have no idea where some guys are saying they run big and extra room in toe box
completely opposite for me,, im a sz11 and can also fit 10.5 in some shoes ,,

I haven't had to worry about toe box creasing ever since I bought those wearable shoe trees back in 2009 :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom