Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

mean.gif

I can't believe what I found on one of my pairs
yo is that a dent or indentation on the speckled area on the top shoe? or is it thetop shoe being lighter grey than the bottom. thats the only 2 things i can notice. sorry if thats not it

Last edited:
My pair finally came in. Kinda pre-creased(toe area), but alot better then what I've seen here. Def not worth the $220+ we payin tho

I can only speak to the 2012s but I thought those were pretty spot on relative to these. Kind of a shame when you think about it.
yes. i would have preffered the 12 leather. if they came out with that leather i would have bought and kept 4 pairs rather than having zero pairs. other than that im buying another DS pair of 2012's as we speak....

yes. i would have preffered the 12 leather. if they came out with that leather i would have bought and kept 4 pairs rather than having zero pairs. other than that im buying another DS pair of 2012's as we speak....

I'm talking about the military blue IV's; not the cement IV's from 2012.

I still own my 1999 pairs and I wore those to a crumbling death. Paid $85 ea. with my bro footlocker discount. Never got the 2012 pair. I just don't feel like paying rape price of over $230 can make me appreciate this pair more than when I had them 17 years ago when I was like a kid with a crush. Don't get me wrong, I still appreciate the nostalgic feeling it gives me of seeing the shoe in my hand and on feet, just not $235 worth.

Better change this post or you'll soon be gone

So the leather on these is horrible, because the 06 Mars and military's were. Blows my mind that they throw tumbled leather on alternates then turn around and use the crappy synthetic AF1 leather on these.

Look at the bottom shoe, the stitching starts coming together. In comparison to the upper shoe it stays consistent all the way across.
that could actually be a problem if the space between the stitching is too thin then the leather will rip while walking and the string will start to come out and eventually the whole string will loosen up and so will the plastic wing......

Back
Top Bottom