Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

80 pages behind and i'm waving the white flag.

Everybody eat I hope? I copped off Sneakers app at 8a walking to the soccer fields for my sons tournament. Was shocked. First time using it
Yep, SNKRS shenanigans made me pick up an 11 first, but got on the desktop for my 10. So the 11s will be going back quickly

72-10s and Maroon 6s available on multiple sites FTL, CHAMPS, FTA, EB.

For those who weren't able to cop WC4S and my wanna cop these if you don't gave em but git extra money to drop.

Just came back from a nice night on the town with the wifey for Valentine's day, she was rockin 72-10s, I had on WC 4s, and she was breakin' more necks lol. Of course, she was lookin' fly as hell but I also held my own lookin' G'd up from the feet up. Nonetheless, she still got a helluva lot more looks. lol

*Side note - shoes were actually more comfortable than I thought. After 4 hours of on feet shenanigans, shoes look exactly as they did before I put em on. Commendable job by JB on this one.
sorry more dudes weren't checking you out bro :wow:

Guys out here trying to compete with females now??? :stoneface:

Social media got dudes thirsty as hell. :rofl:

With everyone getting shipping updates, I'm not feeling very good right now. Order still shows "in progress" when I check SNKRS. I have a feeling I won't get them! :frown:

Was in Vegas this past weekend so had to rely on the SNKRS app. I think I kept trying for like 40 mins because of the dumb error it kept getting. Finally went through and had the shipping/email confirmation the same day. Nike.com has been great to me. Can't wait to get them this week.

Worn. Great shape because like I said, I hardly ever wore them. Few creases, no yellowing on the netting. No scuffs, no paint cracking. DS you should at least get over $200 depending on size. Just need to get em listed and sold before the flood of 2016s hit when the online orders arrive.

When did NDC stop taking coupons? That's prob why they are switching all hot releases through snkrs on the app and website

They make the most profit off selling on their own site compared to selling stock to other stores

Cheap :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Just came back from a nice night on the town with the wifey for Valentine's day, she was rockin 72-10s, I had on WC 4s, and she was breakin' more necks lol. Of course, she was lookin' fly as hell but I also held my own lookin' G'd up from the feet up. Nonetheless, she still got a helluva lot more looks. lol

*Side note - shoes were actually more comfortable than I thought. After 4 hours of on feet shenanigans, shoes look exactly as they did before I put em on. Commendable job by JB on this one.
Sounds like they were checking  your girl out, not her kicks lmao.

Back
Top Bottom