Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

REMEMBER, NO BUYING SELLING TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION.

YALL NEED TO CHILL OFF OF THE I HAVE THIS SIZE AND NEED THAT SIZE OR I NEED A SIZE X.

JUST FOLLOW THE THREAD FOR UPDATES.

Can you explain what the force fields are? and the insole thing

Force fields are a piece of foam that comes with a light removeable adhesive that you stick beneath the toe box. It pretty much slows down any creasing. Ime when creases start becoming visible, the sole itself is worn down and paint has already chipped long ago. They don't bother me but some find them uncomfortable. I haven't bought any lately but they should be $10 each. Worth trying at least.

The Dr. Scholls insoles are just a generic white insole you place over the original insole for more comfort or to make a shoe fit better if its a little too big. All you have to do is take a pair of scissors and cut them down to the size of the shoe. They're pretty cheap and you can just get any generic brand from a drug store these days.

Last edited:
people saying they are true but a 9.5 fit me perfect and I'm a 10.5 in most shoes.. 11.5 in huaraches.. 10.5 in dunks

I haven't tried mine on since I usually only do that when I'm ready to unDS (hate that term lol) these days. My feet aren't going anywhere near them until a nice sunny spring day at least. There is still dirt, snow and salt on the ground all over the place. Everything points to TTS. A lot of kicks have lots of padding and cushioning allowing people to rock a bigger size. Try on some dress shoes and see what is your real size. Those are usually always made TTS.
I only tried these on bc I had to sell my Oreos and Columbias and Infra 6s in sept when I "unDS'd" them lol bc they were huge. 10.5 in Polo wingtips 10.5 in Cole Haan 10.5 in X's 9.5 in Motorsport 6 and these. 10.5 in converse, 10.5 in Pumas.. 10.5 in pro models and every team Nike ball shoe from 06-2012 10.5 in crazy 8s 10.5 in mercurial indoor soccer shoes. 10 in reebok classics. It could be that these are tts.. But idk how this could be the case. Let me know when you find out, maybe I'm just getting the outliers every time? Open to all possibilities

I only tried these on bc I had to sell my Oreos and Columbias and Infra 6s in sept when I "unDS'd" them lol bc they were huge. 10.5 in Polo wingtips 10.5 in Cole Haan 10.5 in X's 9.5 in Motorsport 6 and these. 10.5 in converse, 10.5 in Pumas.. 10.5 in pro models and every team Nike ball shoe from 06-2012 10.5 in crazy 8s 10.5 in mercurial indoor soccer shoes. 10 in reebok classics. It could be that these are tts.. But idk how this could be the case. Let me know when you find out, maybe I'm just getting the outliers every time? Open to all possibilities

Yeah you're definitely 10.5 lol. I hope these fit me well. The only other IVs I still have are the black cats and I bought those in 10.5. When I tried them on in the store I thought they were perfect. I had tried on a 10 and it felt a little tight but after walking normally in them I realized I should've taken that 10. Every 6 I've had has run a bit big so that's why I bought the maroons in 9.5 to be on the safe side.

people saying they are true but a 9.5 fit me perfect and I'm a 10.5 in most shoes.. 11.5 in huaraches.. 10.5 in dunks

I haven't tried mine on since I usually only do that when I'm ready to unDS (hate that term lol) these days. My feet aren't going anywhere near them until a nice sunny spring day at least. There is still dirt, snow and salt on the ground all over the place. Everything points to TTS. A lot of kicks have lots of padding and cushioning allowing people to rock a bigger size. Try on some dress shoes and see what is your real size. Those are usually always made TTS.

As long as they fit them nothing else matters :pimp:

Any UK heads get any shipping notifications? I got an email saying my shipping has been delayed :frown: is it over ?

Was your email titled shipping date changed?
Nike always do this as, no need to panic. I always get that email.

Also sizing varies pretty wildly between different brands and even within the same brand. Same thing applies to clothing. I'm pretty much a large but I've tried on stuff that is too long, too tight, too loose, etc. This is the case with all ready to wear stuff and why people get stuff tailored whenever possible and if the wallet permits. I would guess most of Nike's athletes have everything tailored. I know for a fact at least Roger Federer's Nike clothes and shoes are all tailored. Off the rack stuff just doesn't fit like that.

Read this fully before flaming. If anyone comes across a 10 or 10.5 (pref 10) and can let me know.. Please let me know. I got a friend who is going through hard times (series of extremely unfortunate events) and we had planned on getting these but some how he struck out on everything.. Multiple times some how.. I witnessed this. I know it sounds trivial but when you go through some isht.. Little things like sneakers you always wanted could make an unproportionately big positive difference on mood. We are in NYC. I got my pairs.. I can guarantee these are not for me. I'm gonna try the usual Monday morning cancelations check etc but there was a lot of sitting talk. If need be I will give him my pair, but that sounds avoidable right now.

I know FTL will release some 10.5 mon am. No clue how many or if you can get in. Resolution center homie hooked me up last night at 2am after being on the phone for 45 minutes, when I realized they cancelled my confirmation. Needless to say I'm a little nervous when waiting it to change to shipped tho, lol.

Was your email titled shipping date changed?
Nike always do this as, no need to panic. I always get that email.

I think they're overwhelmed at the moment between all the ASW releases, Valentine's Day and the fact that this was a huge release. Some people had emails saying something like the 26th or so but most likely everyone will have their pairs way before then. That's most likely a worst case scenario.

Nice family. Wish I still had my manually copped 88s from NDC. I got lucky on that release but I offloaded them for $800 since I still had 2 fresh 2011 pairs at the time. Now I have no 3s, much less a WC which is my all-time favorite shoe. Well I still have two '11 pairs but they're really done. Hopefully we can all add more real soon. If the black NA V is really dropping this year, 2016 will be almost as legendary as '99-00.

pretty much same leatheR we been getting on the latest retros except the white and orange panels on the SBB 1's

To be honest I think the 72-10s were the best quality GR since November followed by the Maroons. This is definitely better than the quality of years ago, but from what I've seen on my own pairs and others on here, these were by no means flawless. Still the shoe looks so beautiful and with all the original branding and the right shade of grey I have no complaints. SBBs have better leather but cement IVs > "trick or treat" ones any day of the week in terms of aesthetics.

Happy with my 2 pair. Was able to inspect them in store before buying. The worst thing on one of em was a crease on the side where the shoe curves. Other than that I'm happy....that pair up there wit the flawed toe box is a bummer. Jus sold a pair of chi 1s wit that same flaw for cheap. On to the French blue 12s!...

I know FTL will release some 10.5 mon am. No clue how many or if you can get in. Resolution center homie hooked me up last night at 2am after being on the phone for 45 minutes, when I realized they cancelled my confirmation. Needless to say I'm a little nervous when waiting it to change to shipped tho, lol.
ahh thank you! I'll try. And good luck with your situation

What's up guys, I've been a sneaker head since 06 but I stopped collecting kicks for about 5 years and I just got back into collecting and rocking kicks last year and I was super excited for this release as so many of you guys are just judgin by how many pages this read has gone. I was able to get my pair fairly easy down here in Miami. I ended up regretting not doubling up, so I'm hoping a shoe store still has 1 size 8 in stock.

This week I also copped shadow AJ1KOs and I couldn't be happier with my purchases. I have a question though, I have the Jason Markk water repellant, do you recommend spraying some of that on these?

Back
Top Bottom