Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

You won

nthat.gif
i hope so 
nerd.gif

For all of you that missed out on raffles and have some doubts on the "online release" tomorrow morning, just remember

1 PM - Shiekh stores does their FCFS on left-over pairs

6 PM - the other big name "foot stores" (foot locker, foot action, champs, etc.) does their FCFS on their left-over pairs

All-day Sunday - there will definitely be left-overs still hanging around at any store, remember that this is a GR release.......it ain't that limited and THIS IS NOT A RETRO 11 RELEASE.

You should get a pair tomorrow online bruh

With everyone hitting in store... Unless online stock is low lol

Is DSG releasing? Don't see anything anywhere but they did just release theXXX
Yeah, I'm not worried. Online or bust.
I believe they will.

View media item 1908779

Thinking its I store only but I could be wrong

If you find out let me know. I'll def cop from them as well

Every jordan in the for a while now has been swooshed why stop now.

Edit: could be like Carolina foams didn't drop normally but after a while then sat and became eligible for the discount
How long after did those Carolina foams go up with the discount?

It's lit!!!

Got a call on my way home. 1/10, the thirst is real. This is me right now:
Hate to be "that guy" and quote my own post, but just wanted to say I just got my SECOND call after nada all day. Keep hope alive my friends, I had faith and hit double. I was super worried there for a minute.

Any other calls I am turning down the shoes.

For the SD heads: Plaza Bonita, both the Footlocker and the Finishline.

Apparently my area getting hit hard with raffles cause I got no call back.Was hoping for that FNL call so I could use that WC $20. Gonna hit these places up early and see what happens. Fuuuuuudddddggggge!

Last edited:
What's the deal with Finishline's tight pick-up schedule? Not really complaining since I got the call, but 0800-1000.
As others have said: they get the crazies (like me) over and done with and they know whats left for the day. Would totally suck if I had to work at that time.

Went 3/3 at Roosevelt Field Mall. Will only be picking up one pair though. Anybody looking for a 8.5 in Long Island, can hit up footlocker and footaction tomorrow at 6. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom