Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "Military Blue" - 2017?

I'd imagine the taxis would be lows but don't quote me on that. Just speculation.

I don't think NA on the back will do much for military's, but then again in today's climate, you never know.

I hope it is Fire Reds cause my Mar's are beat!

Whatever it is just fix the damn paint on the midsole to not crack after 1-2 wears.

I don't think NA on the back will do much for military's, but then again in today's climate, you never know.

I hope it is Fire Reds cause my Mar's are beat!

Whatever it is just fix the damn paint on the midsole to not crack after 1-2 wears.

NA will bring the feins and the beasts. Just like it did for the white/cement 3s.

NA will bring the feins and the beasts. Just like it did for the white/cement 3s.

Yeah but at least white/cements III's are dope.

Cant wait to see cats beast on a shoe that rotted on shelves the last couple of times.

Yeah but at least white/cements III's are dope.

Cant wait to see cats beast on a shoe that rotted on shelves the last couple of times.

2011 white cements took a bit to sell out also.
A lot of people were disturbed with the leather on the latest military iv and fire red iv retros. I actually sent my military pair back after wearing them once due to the crappy leather.

Last edited:
All 1-11 Jordan releases should be in OG form with the Nike Air branding.

Just imagine the Oreo 4s, toro 5s, out even the Oreo 6s with Nike Air on the back!

Last edited:

Just imagine the Oreo 4s, toro 5s, out even the Oreo 6s with Nike Air on the back!

Naw. The OG Oreos had the Jumpman. Just keep it as is bruh.

Missing my point, 4s and other Jays should never had had the Jumpman replace the Nike air in the first place. At least the 1s are gettin it right
Naw. The OG Oreos had the Jumpman. Just keep it as is bruh.

ehhh probably because you aren't speaking to a nike air believer. the oreos look dope to me with the jumpman.

jumpman logo >>>>> nike air to me. been that way since 99.

I fooled with jordans when i was younger. jordan was the man. the jordan logo is one of the greatest logos ever.

i do agree that nike air seems to be more "in place" on the retro 1s tho.

Last edited:
Missing my point, 4s and other Jays should never had had the Jumpman replace the Nike air in the first place. At least the 1s are gettin it right

...with the second wave of AJ retros in the late 90's not only did the Jumpman replacing 'Nike Air' branding sit poorly.. but the mere notion of new, non-canon 'Retro +' colours generally had people shakin their heads for the first 2-3 years. It's hand in hand..

Last edited:
I really just want to see this because they scrap a lot of shoes they should've released

Bet if NA replaced the Jumpman on every shoe for the next 10 years people will be clamoring for a Jumpman return.

In a perfect world, this would be great. Heck, even if it was Jordan's 1-6 I'd be happy. I don't care if it's a retro + color way. I bought the original with the Nike air branding and that's the way it should be released, regardless of colorway.

Back
Top Bottom