Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I wish they were a lighter or more baby blue. Anyone have Pantone 11's? Curious to see a side by side pic of the colors.

Those pantones still DS? Mine still in the closet.
laugh.gif
Nah, I've worn them once I think.
Thanks. So the Pantone is a little bit lighter?
Yea, it's lighter. Can't tell much from the pics, but it's a big difference in color.

Last edited:
Eh. I'm glad you took this picture. White tee and a denim jacket will be my go to. Guess I can stop looking for the vince Carter jersey but it might come in handy with legend blue 11s.

Just now getting around to posting mine. In my observation these and Chicagos are really nice but the feeling is bitter sweet because it's a shame how different these are made from the 2013 batch (royals/breds etc.). The difference in height, materials and overall craftsmanship is almost night and day in comparison to the recent 2015 releases starting with Frags. Got my royals almost looking like mids. You just know that JB/Nike will eventually have to regurgitate another Royal/Bred/Shadow release with this treatment. I don't know about y'all but I do not look forward to more hyped OG CW 1 releases but I'll feel compelled to buy if they do :smh:. Wish they would've just done all these right the first time back in 2013. It's really a damn shame.

Lastly I see a lot of people have concluded that UNCs and Chicagos are the same in terms of overall quality and for the most part they are but after careful examination I'll have to say that UNCs have slightly better overall quality. The ankle collar on UNCs are plush and soft (like lasers) while the ankle collar on Chi is that stiff/hard leather and has "no give" so to speak. That's the only difference I can see which makes the UNC have the better overall leather quality of the two. Here's mine with Chi and Royal for comparison.

View media item 1751472View media item 1751473View media item 1751474View media item 1751475View media item 1751478

Last edited:
Look at black and whites too. Now they are up around 300 after no buzz for awhile

Who's that. And yea id be weary of the $200 pairs. Cats may be thinking they getting a steal but let's be realistic. Who's copping at 175 after tax to sell for 200 online?

Those are some good looking fakes, minus the stitching on the swoosh. I imagine that's going to be corrected soon if they haven't already done so.

Never knew this power seller on Ebay sold fakes 
mean.gif
..Be careful
they all got negative feedbacks from ppl calling the shoe they bought fakes anyway. some negative feedbacks from buyer with almost no feedbacks and some are from buyer with lots of feedbacks. also consider this...Nike didn't even sent a lot of these to official retailers like Footlocker chains and their own Niketown. would you believe the seller on the right that has already sold 98 pairs of the UNC 1 and still has almost all sizes available? or would you believe the seller on the left that has sold 43 pair and are out of most sizes? 

plus the fact that if you make the picture full size you can actually see the shoe on the left actually has better stitching, the TM next to the wing logo is printed much better, and the leather looks to be less shiny as well. 

best to use your own judgement imo. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom