Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Had this happened to me a couple of times too. Alternating priority boxes are the way to go tho imo lol. They're free and pretty light. I order bulks from the USPS site. All you need to do is place the amount you need and your address. For safety measure to avoid them denying or sending back my package for alternating their box, I buy the 1$ brown shipping paper that comes in a roll and cover it up. Lol

Same here. Sometimes they be sending my stuff back cause "im misusing usps property"

Are you guys altering the usps box and wrapping it with brown paper? This is what I do and never had an item sent back to me.

Too my big footers in lon angeles..wss in Florence and Alameda has sz 14(1) sz15(2) available..I'm taking one sz 14 so 1 is ava.

Same here. Sometimes they be sending my stuff back cause "im misusing usps property"

This. Happened to me twice. Had a long run too so I was caught off guard by it went they came back. No more issues since using shipping paper though haha.

If you wrap it in shipping paper, wouldn't USPS deny acceptance and say that's not one of their flat rate boxes?

Last edited:
If you wrap it in shipping paper, wouldn't USPS deny acceptance and say that's not one of their flat rate boxes?
You would be paying less than the flat rate fee.

On that note, I did that and the PO still returned my package after perfectly wrapping it. They know a flat rate box's dimensions when they see it.

Late update here since I've been busy with work.  I was able to get 3 pair of these.  The people who I thought would look out on these played me...I won't get into details, but I took notes.  Anyway, I was at work when they released so I figured I'd try my luck on the SNKRS app and after about 5 minutes of pending I got through. My other pair were a total leap of faith from a store 30 minutes out of the way.  I got koo with the dudes working at the store a week or so ago so they held me down with a sz 9.  I brought them a meal for their generosity and waiting for me to get off of work.  A size 9 is hard to find these days.

I also easily picked up a GS 7 for the low.  I only need one pair of these and I am not a hoarder, but I will need to use these to help me get to my Shattered backboard goal.  I cant seem to find a new or gently used pair sz 9 anywhere for the price I'm willing to pay ($275 or less).  These look much prettier than I anticipated.  The blue is very dark and almost teal.

Found this article on unc color interesting.   http://www.chapelhillrecorder.com/carolinablue/

This has been ongoing within the school and among alumni for a long time. The school just had Nike do a rebranding of all the teams to make everything from the shade of blue to fonts match across sports. UNC’s Office of Trademarks and Licensing has also changed their guidelines from PMS 278 to PMS 542C as part of the rebranding.

Apparently EB has size 10 and up via phone order, call them up and try to cop, 1 (800) 826-2205

My-man-gif.gif

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom