Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

they look skinny compared to the rest of them maybe since you haven't worn them or the leather/ inner material isn't as thick

The only ones that are unDS in the pic are the Chi's and UNC's..... My DS pairs of those are too far down in the closet :lol:

I really like my Vachetta's and agree they are great. I think it's because they aren't as widely owned as other releases lately. Plus it takes a bit to get them broken in to really appreciate the materials.

^ how do your vachetta's run? I know everyone's foot fits differently but would I be able to half size down?

Nike/JB thought they was real slick by secretly releasing these at some stores during the Space Jam 11 frenzy was going on..............but we see you JB, we see you

i just bit on that ebay link for 165...its alil cheaper than getting them for 171 after tax so I take that

Guna call HOH tomorrow and see if they Released them yet. Knowing them, they will have no clue what im talking about. Lol

1st ebay link sold out got another seller with same price and full size run. By the looks of it these will be exactly like metallic 1s. Jordan 1 heads will cop hype beast will pass.

Back
Top Bottom