Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Neither military 4s aqua 8s tb3 nor flint 13s sold out same day. Hell the first 2 I listed went to outlets, and if your keeping up with the tb3 I'm pretty sure those will hit outlets too

Depends on where you live. Flint 13's sold out first day where I lived as well as TB 3's from 2011. Obviously bigger markets will always have more inventory but in more rural areas, those go quick.

You think that the storm blues are going to be a hard cop around the holiday season? Worth preordering or no?

Depends on where you live. Flint 13's sold out first day where I lived as well as TB 3's from 2011. Obviously bigger markets will always have more inventory but in more rural areas, those go quick.
Blue stuff sells quick in Dallas, for obvious reasons.

Hard to say this about an OG aj1, but something about blue/white shoes that really don't do it for me. I think its because they always remind me of Varsity Basketball shoes you had to wear in high school. 

These'll look 10000x better than Jimmy jazz pics come on guys. Colour is fine, what pair of recent 1s has looked bad?

Jimmy jazz and finish-line photographers need to lose their jobs. They take awful pics from the worst angles

Last edited:
The more people zzzz, the better 
pimp.gif

I don't know what some of you are smoking, these look great even from those so-so JJ images. In for sure since day 1. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom