Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I was trying to say YOU can pay it forward to someone as a gift. I never said Nike gave it to me as a gift and the gift card inclusion is a new thing they've been doing to my knowledge but I'm glad that's the only thing you pulled from the video. Troll.

You should probably replay your pointless video to hear what you said [emoji]128514[/emoji].

But the point I was making was you used pay it forward incorrectly. If it was money on the card and you gave it away, that would be pay it forward. Not you putting money on a empty card that Nike gave you

Last edited:
Like I Said Mines 100% Authentic!!! Rolled Lace looking Boyy... Only authorized dealers over here...HOHs!!! Champs!!! IF you think yo Shoes So ReaL why Y'all Mad,I Can Say What Won't Don't Have To Like it,Keep It Moving,just an Opinion which everyone is in titled!!! Some Of these Geek squads I tell ya!!!
. There is no one mad about anything. Your joke could go along way depending upon who reads it and transfers info. Legit pairs have both styles of laces that are wrapped.

You should probably replay your pointless video to hear what you said [emoji]128514[/emoji].

But the point I was making was you used pay it forward incorrectly. If it was money on the card and you gave it away, that would be pay it forward. Not you putting money on a empty card that Nike gave you

Paying it forward is a random act of goodness you bestow upon someone without question. Quit acting like a turd.

Paying it forward is a random act of goodness you bestow upon someone without question. Quit acting like a turd.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Just stop.

Pay it forward is an expression for describing the beneficiary of a good deed repaying it to others instead of to the original benefactor.

They Was Trying to Go Ape s#%* On Me Over dem!!! Lhaf , At The Rolled lace GANG... They all Caught Some Type Of Feeling!!! Just Ordered!!! Another Pair From Nike,Now Let's See IF These Come in Lookin Like Fruit By the Foot...

Last edited:
Doesn't matter to me
Bought them from Nike
First time getting coiled lacebag
I actually like it....looks more professional...gives them a premium vibe :D

Last edited:
As long as every One knows were they purchase em at who cares rolled oR not rolled Laces is not going to mean shoes are fake ....i know if was working in the factory id roll em up all Crazy shhh might not even rolled up just thrown em in depending on my day lolool

GC's and dicso code came in clutch :smokin $67 :pimp:

a9wkr9.jpg

Crazy fast that FTL had them up for $128 already

Last edited:
Nike bout to round these up online and start shipping to outlets any minute now....
Tick tock....

Back
Top Bottom