Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I know. It was funny, I legit laughed out loud.
in a twist of irony, I had to catch these overseas and paid full retail because no size 15 was offered in US. :frown:

Ouch. Yea, I was furious when I had to pay full retail. That $112 came through at the right time. I HATE paying full price for shoes. True story, was recently trying to get some Roshe's from a seller. He had them for $50, I talked him down to $40. Didn't realize he never factored in $15 shipping so price jumped back up to $55. Chalked the whole deal. I want to pay $40 or less for Roshe's.

CB just sent me an invoice that I requested last Saturday... but it's for full price tho. :x

Got an invoice from lapstone they wanted $10 for shipping, I was furious!
Later got invoice from cityblue with free shipping
Pulled the trigger [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I know. It was funny, I legit laughed out loud.
in a twist of irony, I had to catch these overseas and paid full retail because no size 15 was offered in US. :frown:

Ouch. Yea, I was furious when I had to pay full retail. That $112 came through at the right time. I HATE paying full price for shoes. True story, was recently trying to get some Roshe's from a seller. He had them for $50, I talked him down to $40. Didn't realize he never factored in $15 shipping so price jumped back up to $55. Chalked the whole deal. I want to pay $40 or less for Roshe's.
I would have paid retail on RD and waited out the right discount. I love discounts LOL

Maybe outlets for like $60-80 depending on certain conditions

This is what I'm waiting for. Either 30% off F&F coupon or 30% off the hash wall. Navy Metallics are currently sitting on the hash wall at my Nike outlet

^ Yeah but its prob gonna be at least a few months before they hit the outlets i think

But when they do and hit that $60-80 range imma double up

I doubled up on the navys for $63 for my bro and $84 for myself

Cant beat that!

Anyone knows when FTL will go on markdowns on these on their site?

It will take 3-6 months for them to mark it down lol
Footsites are usually the last ones to mark stuff down
And if they do it will be like $139.99 [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Why you trying to get VIP platinum?

It will take 3-6 months for them to mark it down lol
Footsites are usually the last ones to mark stuff down
And if they do it will be like $139.99 [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Why you trying to get VIP platinum?

VIP all across the board and still miss on heat releases lol

$67 after a few GC's and disco code
smokin.gif
Now that's winning