Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So consensus is these fit a bit bigger?

Do they fit bigger than the Shattered Backboards? I found those to fit a bit big already...

For those that care. Hotness has them for $139.99 shipped on his website as opposed to the eBay storefront.
Scooped an 11 for that price.

For those that care. Hotness has them for $139.99 shipped on his website as opposed to the eBay storefront.
Scooped an 11 for that price.
He's been dropping the price steadily all day.  I copped for $145 off eBay.  At the time I copped it was showing $150 on his site.

Can't believe these are sitting, I would've thought for sure these would fly like all of the other OG highs

Saw these in store and man these really are soft. Definitely a nice pair to have.

Can't believe these are sitting, I would've thought for sure these would fly like all of the other OG highs

Word!
These be like shadows- easy cop for those who wanted and sat for a while/ all of a sudden everyone wants them.

Will triple/quadruple up if these hit discount- suck a fine shoe and better quality than all the 2013 releases.

Back
Top Bottom