Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Navy Metallics are a sleeper. I always liked the color-way, but didn't expect to appreciate it this much. I think it's because the darkened the navy. Anyhow these are fire!

Thanks @SobeSoles for plugging us up for retail. :nthat:

Ordered from Sobesoles last thursday. received pair on tues. Will order from them again. 
pimp.gif

They almost don't look good so brand new like that, these are gonna be super bangin once the midsole starts to discolor and the upper gets dirty

They almost don't look good so brand new like that, these are gonna be super bangin once the midsole starts to discolor and the upper gets dirty

Word up!
All Jordan 1s (and 3/4/5s) look better worn in.

Especially predominantly white shoes.

These will be sought after in 6 months time.

So what's the consensus.... These going to sit long enough for $125 ish? I plan to double but don't want to wait it out too long.

I'd be so surprised if these hit $125. When's the last time that a Jordan 1 high went that low? The Lasers?

I see Letterman's at that price now

That's because lettermans are more of a niche pickup. You either like them or you don't. These are a pretty universal c/w that can go with a lot of different outfits. Caters to a broader audience.

Back
Top Bottom