Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yep, I just know if I pass I'll regret... My brother talks [emoji]128169[/emoji] all the time about me passing and him copping.. SMH
I think a spare pear will make strong trade bait as well there's some hype building on them will be interesting to see what someone will trade me for a pear when they sell out 

I wonder why they even bothered releasing these, they seemed to have sold terribly. Don't get me wrong, I like the pair I got (esp. at $80) but it just seems like nobody wants these.

well you act like they could tell the future and knew they wouldnt sell

best believe when they release the other metalic colorways people will come back looking for these to complete the set

best believe when they release the other metalic colorways people will come back looking for these to complete the set
Yeah I think there's a lot more hype going toward the red metallics than most of the others and that people will start snatching up the other colorways to complete the set or as a consolation if the metallic reds sell out. 

well you act like they could tell the future and knew they wouldnt sell

Exactly! Just like the Charlotte 10s sitting, but when the Charlotte 3s drop, people gonna regret not copping.View media item 2165833

Last edited:
I went form a 14 to 13 so Im sure if you went a half size down you should be cool but going your true size would be fine too

i go tts in 1's nnot sure if these are the same mold but i just got the banned 1's and they definitely fit tts for me
Thanks for the info. For some reason I thought I remembered people saying these fit a little big compared to other remastered 1s. I wear a 10 but contemplating going 9.5. 

Thanks for the info. For some reason I thought I remembered people saying these fit a little big compared to other remastered 1s. I wear a 10 but contemplating going 9.5. 

They do run a tad bigger imo, but not by a half size, just enough that it makes them insanely comfortable. They're my true size and the most comfortable of my 1s.

Last edited:
They do run a tad bigger imo, but not by a half size, just enough that it makes them insanely comfortable. They're my true size and the most comfortable of my 1s.
Appreciate the info. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom