Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

$250 shipped on goat... 10.5. thoughts? I bought rsbb for $310 and $335 for banned that's why i jumped. I live also in nz where only one footlocker has them and ndc.

snap a pic and post it

Just chilling with some chairs
pimp.gif
Yeah bro, take each one of those chairs and move em about 2-3 blocks south of you 
roll.gif

3 pairs through the apps today and another one from Nike app.  Should be easy on SNKRS but anything is better than the rigged draw.

wow i actually won a raffle via app!!! for a jordan 1 at that! from footlocker galleria. 5 Minute headstart, everything but in store check-in.

I just hit for my pair as well without doing anything fancy lol Just saw a notification 5 minutes ago saying I had 3 hours to reserve my size and I did. Is it as simple as that?

Waitlist to reservation. Sweet.
Same with me dude..............except I did the complete opposite as you, and I "passed" on my reservation.

I was only testing this Foot Locker app for this release, and it legit works great.  I never really needed these Black Toes since I already have a pair, so "passing" on the shoe for my little experiment on the Foot Locker reservation process was only right.  Someone else deserves these Black Toes instead of myself that was only experimenting with the Foot Locker app.

I just hit for my pair as well without doing anything fancy lol Just saw a notification 5 minutes ago saying I had 3 hours to reserve my size and I did. Is it as simple as that?
yeah man thats it. only drawback i see is you can't enter any many stores as you could as the old way but man its nice not having to drive all around town to enter stupid raffles

If you got selected do you have to confirm with the store that you were selected for? I didn't have access to my phone for several hours so I was not able to check after the countdown hit zero. I just opened the app now. The message I got is "Next time! You missed the cut to reserve your shoe at your selected store. Check out footlocker.com or go to Launch Locator for more great releases."

Did I screw myself because I was selected but didn't reserve the pair in a certain amount of time? What does it say if you won or lost? I was under the impression that after the countdown, if you won it's reserved for you at the selected store you don't have to do anything except go to the store, show them the app and pick up the shoes.

Last edited:
Those SF AF1s are dropping at the same time on snkrs, myabe that will ease these up a bit. Those seem pretty hyped.

yeah man thats it. only drawback i see is you can't enter any many stores as you could as the old way but man its nice not having to drive all around town to enter stupid raffles

Wait, Foot Locker doesn't do instore raffles anymore? It's been a minute since I've gone to a raffle, so now I'm curious.

Wait, Foot Locker doesn't do instore raffles anymore? It's been a minute since I've gone to a raffle, so now I'm curious.

They still do, they are eventually all moving to mobile raffle

I know Michigan is still the traditional raffle and a bunch of other places. Not sure when all locations will eventually switch to the mobile app

well damn i just hit on my wait list here loving this app reservation so far

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom