Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

For those that ordered from Westbay, what was the size run they offered?

Saw a full size run at the beginning but now only down two several bugs sizes. Wanted to pull the trigger on a pre-order but still haven't gotten mine SBB yet so what's hesitant to do so.

Last edited:
:rofl: it was a full size run as of yesterday morning, I like to eat when I first get up. Can't wait for my pair
Don't we all? lol Unfortunately I gotta hold off for now due to personal reasons , but hopefully I cook too.

Don't we all? lol Unfortunately I gotta hold off for now due to personal reasons , but hopefully I cook too.

I thought I was going to have to as well. But said F it and charged it to my paypal credit. No interest for 6 months.

Last edited:
I thought I was going to have to as well. But said F it and charged it to my paypal credit. No interest for 6 months.
That's what's up bro! Glad to see fellow NTers feast! I hope we all get ours fr. I have a feeling everything will workout for me in the end.

Westbay is done unless you Bigfoot
You snooze you lose
Too many seagulls hovering for crumbs
Info is there if you look hard enough.

What is the point of these batches? If it's a pre-order and they don't even have pairs on hand why not just keep taking orders until release?
just cause 1,000 orders are placed doesnt mean they can fulfill them.. im sure they're only taking pre-orders on pairs they are guaranteed getting. 

What is the point of these batches? If it's a pre-order and they don't even have pairs on hand why not just keep taking orders until release?
just cause 1,000 orders are placed doesnt mean they can fulfill them.. im sure they're only taking pre-orders on pairs they are guaranteed getting. 

That's bad business if they are taking orders and can't fufill them

Zadehkicks takes a ton of orders and supposedly hasn't missed an order yet and that's how it's supposed to be done even if they gotta take a loss on a few pairs as long as the order is filled

Back
Top Bottom