Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

^that pair is so clean people were swearing it was a sample of this year's pair. Whoever kept those needs to start a guide on how to store Js.

^that pair is so clean people were swearing it was a sample of this year's pair. Whoever kept those needs to start a guide on how to store Js.
I believe that the photo you are talking about was actually this one, which is what DJFOLK tweeted (sourced from brokeonjordans) to announce the release, there was argument in the storm blue 1 thread whether these were samples or OG's. 

Those OG Kentucky's are [emoji]128293[/emoji]. We really need to adopt whatever trick dude used to store his Ogs..
It's like they were worn on time. :smokin

You sir are correct. Same pair or no?
No like I mentioned in my post the argued 'sample' pair and @scottrenus  's true OG pair are different pears. Scott Renus told us he got the OG pear in a trade from a collector. "Sample" pear came from a DJFOLK tweet with a BrokeOnJordans watermark. 

Renus' pair at this point are some of the few confirmed OG pears still out there as far as I know that have been documented on NT. Storm blue 1's are a pear that you can search on eBay daily and find nowhere in active, finished, or sold listings. Not even beater pears. Truly rare air! 

Last edited:
No like I mentioned in my post the argued 'sample' pair and @scottrenus
 's true OG pair are different pears. Scott Renus told us he got the OG pear in a trade from a collector. "Sample" pear came from a DJFOLK tweet with a BrokeOnJordans watermark. 

Renus' pair at this point are some of the few confirmed OG pears still out there as far as I know that have been documented on NT. Storm blue 1's are a pear that you can search on eBay daily and find nowhere in active, finished, or sold listings. Not even beater pears. Truly rare air! 

I think thats the most dopest thing ever.

It's really cool to see someone with something that cant be obtained.

Even if you have the [emoji]128176[/emoji] you can't have them because of rarity.

Last edited:
Contemplating selling my only pair of chi's so I can possibly double or triple up on these b.t.

I think the white tongue looks better than black
You're buggin!

Nobody will take L's on this release. Way too underrated as long as it's more than the recent Banned release, we all good.
Couldn't disagree with this claim more. I remember someone making the claim the Blk/Red I's wouldn't be a hard cop either.

A lot of people will take an L on this release just like every sought out release.

You're buggin!
Couldn't disagree with this claim more. I remember someone making the claim the Blk/Red I's wouldn't be a hard cop either.

A lot of people will take an L on this release just like every sought out release.
Nobody will take L's on this release. Way too underrated as long as it's more than the recent Banned release, we all good.
I agree I know JB pumped alot of shoes this year but these 1s have always been hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom