Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Man that picture looks so "butter".  I definitely have to pick these up.

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on a sz 10 off of Stockx for $203 shipped.  All the pictures made me break.  Sz 10 was so much cheaper than 9.5 and I can usually rock both 9.5 and 10 in jordan 1's since I have wide feet and they run narrow for me.  I'd rather have room than it strangling my feet.

Just pulled the trigger on a sz 10 off of Stockx for $203 shipped.  All the pictures made me break.  Sz 10 was so much cheaper than 9.5 and I can usually rock both 9.5 and 10 in jordan 1's since I have wide feet and they run narrow for me.  I'd rather have room than it strangling my feet.
Nice

I just got a size 12 off stockx for $173.95 shipped with the $25off
smokin.gif

Thoughts on the BT ever reaching the value or at least trade value of CHI, BRED, SBB, RSBB? Bought an extra pair hoping to be able to use for a trade but.......

I have seen a fairly even trade for BReds and RSBBs. BTs (like UNCs) has often been the under appreciated OG colorway ... but I could see them going for a decent amount over time (and increasing the trade potential for CHIs/ SBBs). FlightClub at one point was selling the 2013s at $500+ ... and while I love my 13s these are nnniiiiccccceee.

Thanks! I think quality wise and CW they are as nice as any, so I will keep my eyes and ears open hopefully something will pop up.

Just got back from the gym wearing these and I felt the need to post here about how good the quality on these are. After beating up my True Blues for a week, wearing these felt so much more comfortable and just touching the leather felt good lmao. Don't get me wrong, I love my True Blues, but the Black Toes is definitely an example of JB doing something right.

Looks like big footers are getting em for $174 shipped on stockx which is retail plus tax so i guess you can try there. Or make an offer on goat.
Yeah I'm on stockx right now but I only see them for 230 and there is a 25$ thing but that would only bring em down to 205 (which isn't bad) but I was kinda hoping I could score em for at least retail. 

I'm not really a jordan head so please don't roast me on this, but does it feel like people are sleeping on these? They're pretty much like red fragments right? 

These are very underrated 13 release had crazy resell value these are better quality imo and are forgotten
Yeah the only other pair of 1s I have are the SBB (paid resell). There was just something about them, they are my favs. But now I got the itch for another pair and these Black Toe's are looking good and I heard the quality isn't bad either. The only other pair that I've been dying for are the Shadow 1's. Anybody think they'll get re-released any time soon? 

Yeah I'm on stockx right now but I only see them for 230 and there is a 25$ thing but that would only bring em down to 205 (which isn't bad) but I was kinda hoping I could score em for at least retail. 
You can try fb groups or craigslist but yeah 205 really isnt bad at all. I see these shooting up in price when its all said and done and sizes start drying up especially after holidays but thats just my opinion.

You can try fb groups or craigslist but yeah 205 really isnt bad at all. I see these shooting up in price when its all said and done and sizes start drying up especially after holidays but thats just my opinion.
does stockx charge tax/shipping?

These are very underrated 13 release had crazy resell value these are better quality imo and are forgotten

They never had too high of a resell after the hype died down. People were just more aware cuz how the Royals ended up which caught most off guard. It took a year or so for them to even reach $300 and even then Royals, Shadows and BReds were going for double.

Not sure what sizes were available but was still sitting on display at flight23 in Chicago land area. Also wheat 4's and TB 3's. Bred 1's in GS sizes.

Went to footlocker and saw a random pair sitting at the register size 10.5. It was a return.

Copped but I need a 9.5. I'll find a trade somewhere

Back
Top Bottom