Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

What the price range for a DS pair of banned 1 in a size 10 sorry for being off topic

Search for your size on ebay. Change the filter to completed listings. The green listings are sold and the black listings were probably ended early or sold via invoice.

Take into account the fees and that will give you a general idea of the market rate. Of course it will be cheaper in the FB groups

My pair came today and no issues for me. Leather feels similar to most remastereds but the cut seems lower to me as well. More 2013ish imo in comparison to my chicagos and needs.. Just need a tongue swap and they'll be ready for wear.

finally got around to these, paid $220.. never been big on 1s, but these in person are lovely man. then for them to throw the alt laces in there, even better.

Apparently someone's buying from FC cause it was packed yesterday (NYC locale) with the usual crowd -- suburban teens with mom/pops cashflow and the tourist class wanting the 'honor' of saying they bought. Of course I was in the store Friday because they managed to sell a pair of my 350s within a couple of days. so.....someone's buying even if it ain't you or I. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
same with kickk spott here in DC. I went in to buy some UNCs, this kid comes in supremed out with his mom, and they cashed out :rofl:

Flight club has these at 275 size 10. Thank Sneaker Gods for GOAT app!!

So I ordered 2013 black toes from goat and got 2016 instead. Everything looks good, and it was verified too lol.

So I ordered 2013 black toes from goat and got 2016 instead. Everything looks good, and it was verified too lol.

That sux .... cause comfortwise '16 >>> '13. It shoulda been easy to tell the difference for GOAT as there two distinct style codes, height, and of course side panel stitching.

I would be stoked if I got that, I have both and really can't complain. The 16 definitely are better.

That sux .... cause comfortwise '16 >>> '13. It shoulda been easy to tell the difference for GOAT as there two distinct style codes, height, and of course side panel stitching.

Yeah I got the 2016 instead, which is actually nice. I dunno why goat got confused but I ain't complaining

Yeah I got the 2016 instead, which is actually nice. I dunno why goat got confused but I ain't complaining
my pair gets to me Tuesday, it better be the 2016 pair, if i got the 2013,id be pissed

Last edited:
Not sure if I believe this, especially since goat has a rep for being extremely meticulous and exact with their LC process

Back
Top Bottom