Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I prefer the black tongue with red laces, just like the Old Loves. Might do a tongue swap. 
I think your tongue swap idea is worth it. I hate that I miss on that true high top and OG branding, but the fact i was able to find a legit pack for a good price, plus I've always thought of the New Love as a grail, I had to let my 2016's go. I hope they don't drop the New Love OG High anytime soon :smh: :rofl:

Was able to grab a pair for 230 shipped from Goat. I can live with that, can't wait to get these in!

does resell value usually go up or down after the restock? I would assume it would go down due to the supply but can also see it go up due to the final demand

does resell value usually go up or down after the restock? I would assume it would go down due to the supply but can also see it go up due to the final demand
Goes up on certain releases like these because most ppl don't even stand a chance on a restock. Becomes their "last" option

Last edited:
I think your tongue swap idea is worth it. I hate that I miss on that true high top and OG branding, but the fact i was able to find a legit pack for a good price, plus I've always thought of the New Love as a grail, I had to let my 2016's go. I hope they don't drop the New Love OG High anytime soon :smh: :rofl:

I'd hold off on a tongue swap and let these be their own thing. I have a feeling we're about to see these at the tail end of this run
23799ad0-cc8b-11e4-9e0c-652f5cf31998_nike_xxnd5i.jpg

And that includes the bigazz swoosh and no air on the tag and 'air jordan'.

P.S. those are black tongues, nt would let me post better pics

Last edited:
Everything aside from a size 9,9.5 seem to run a bit cheaper. The shoes themselves are 220 but it's 240 shipped. Any opinions?

I picked up a size 9 for $240 cash
worth it in my opinion esp since I occasionally buy Kobes and ultra boosts for retail at ~$200-$220 after tax

I picked up a size 9 for $240 cash
worth it in my opinion esp since I occasionally buy Kobes and ultra boosts for retail at ~$200-$220 after tax

Word. I think 240 for a size 9 is a pretty good deal considering some retailers didn't even get a size 9 and that's clearly the most expensive size. As for the 240 on the 9.5 I'm looking at, it seems just about solid

Word. I think 240 for a size 9 is a pretty good deal considering some retailers didn't even get a size 9 and that's clearly the most expensive size. As for the 240 on the 9.5 I'm looking at, it seems just about solid

$249 is awesome deal for a size 9 .nothing under $295.. SMH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom