Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Y'all expecting banned like tumbled leather or smooth chicago leather for these joints?

Y'all expecting banned like tumbled leather or smooth chicago leather for these joints?
That's the key word. That is the reason behind the tumbled leather on the previous retro. Every other 1 will be like the other remastered 1s.

as long as they have metallic navy leather i'm good 
smokin.gif

Without knowing any better, I'm expecting banned 1 type quality with tumbled leather.  

There's a 95% chance these are dropping on 11/5. Shattered Backboard 31s have been pushed back to coincide with the 1s and 31s and Black Toe 31s still confirmed for 11/5.

Reverse shattered backboard doesn't make sense. If that was the case they would look like the max orange turds that came out about 10 years ago or so.

Reverse shattered backboard doesn't make sense. If that was the case they would look like the max orange turds that came out about 10 years ago or so.
how dare you make me agree with your first statement and then lose me on the last!!!!!

Max oranges are beautiful, even Kanye approved

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom